Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol...my geography is terribly rusty! It's a darn good thing you fixed me now before i started pricing plane tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Aisha Azar View Post
    Dear Mya,
    I live in Washington State, which is across the country from Washington DC, but I hope you will come anyway!! I would love to have you stay with me if you can stand bad house keeping. (I am a good cook, though!!)

Dear Jendayi,
    I can recommend Shakira in Columbus as well. I have worked with her and she is a wonderful teacher!!
    Hugs,
    A'isha

Post Thanks / Like

Default Geography

Quote Originally Posted by Mya View Post
    Lol...my geography is terribly rusty! It's a darn good thing you fixed me now before i started pricing plane tickets.

Dear Mya,
    If it is a foggy day and I venture into the back yard, I may not make it back to the house until the fog burns off because I have no sense of direction at all!
    My poor dance company threatens to draw me maps when I am teaching choreographies!!
    Seriously, I had a small stroke some years ago and for awhile I was unable to tell people the direction I wanted them to take for horizontal movement. I had always taught using the clock face as a directional aid. I still have some problems with left and right and with 9:00 versus 3:00, but I think it is starting to get better. I have noticed some improvement lately. For awhile, the stroke also seemed to cause a sort of dyslexia where I could not write or type words with the letters in the right places. I would have to proof read everything about a hundred times and it woulds still look wrong. That is getting a little better, too!
    Anyway, if you go to Washington DC and turn left ( or is it right??), and then travel on a diagonal line to the Northwest, you will come to my house pretty soon!
    Regards,
    A'isha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123