Hello from the girl who is new to belly dancing

Paulette

:D Hello to all on the Belly Dance Forum
Ok here goes i have never Belly Danced and would so love to give it a go as i am sure i would really enjoy it, I live in North devon and have been surfing the internet all day trying to find out if someone near me does a class ... But have had no luck yet.
If anyone can help me with this i would love to hear from you also on the custom side of things i am on the look out for custom's for myself.
x Paulette

jenc

Scroll down to the bottom of the page. you will see a link to bellydance classes. There is a lady there who says that she is in north devon. Of course Devon is a large county, and that may still not be close enough!!
Jen

Paulette

Thanks for the welcome

Hi Guys
Thanks for the welcome and i will check out the link for teacher's .... not to bothered if i have to travel some distance as i am used it what with living in the a** end of nowhere hee hee . Whats the best thing to wear on your first lesson?
x Paulette

Paulette

Help needed PLEASE !!!!

Hello guys i have a problem ..... which is i would soooo love to do belly dancing but live in North Devon A** end of no where it would seem when trying to get find class's in Belly Dancing :( . Bideford is where i live which is about 10 miles from Branstaple ( I know i can hear you saying and where is that :lol: ) So my plea is this can anyone point me in the right direction of an instructor and anyone with a pluse in my area:pray::think:. At this rate i am going to start buying th DVD's and trying to some how teach myself which will not be a pretty site :lol::D x Paulette