habibi ya - hakim

bellycat

think Habibi ya & Yaho by hakim good piece for parties....any idea what it talks about? dont need full translation but just rough ideas. thx

summerdance

Hi Connie! I found it. It's a song that Rania loves to do. It's a fun, flirty song. Hakim is singing to his girl( ignore th fact that he calls her Wala) that's how men flirt with girls in Arab countries. He sings about her beauty, her eyes, her spoiled nature(being spoiled is cute in girls) He keeps asking her to come talk to him. (Ma Teegi- Come over)

He repeats this through out the song. He also bemoans her beloved's beauty and Dalaal( the afore mentioned spolied personality) It's in good fun. It's a very flirty song. I hope you enjoy performing it. Please let me know if you want specific words written out!

-Summer

celiadaniele

Translation, please!!

Hi Connie! I found it. It's a song that Rania loves to do. It's a fun, flirty song. Hakim is singing to his girl( ignore th fact that he calls her Wala) that's how men flirt with girls in Arab countries. He sings about her beauty, her eyes, her spoiled nature(being spoiled is cute in girls) He keeps asking her to come talk to him. (Ma Teegi- Come over)

He repeats this through out the song. He also bemoans her beloved's beauty and Dalaal( the afore mentioned spolied personality) It's in good fun. It's a very flirty song. I hope you enjoy performing it. Please let me know if you want specific words written out!

-Summer

If you know the meaning, could you post the translation and lyrics here? Thanks!!