• I feel neutral

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Doesn't apply to me

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

Salome

Administrator
Greetings all,

one of our members brought the idea to add a new section - a business of belly dance forum. Cast your vote :) And as always, leave a comment, should you want to share a suggestion, idea etc. Also, if you would be interested in being a moderator of a business forum, please let me know.

Last edited:

Shanazel

I think it is a great idea. We cover business topics in a lot of different places and it would be convenient to have a specific forum to visit for information.

Zurah

I vote for the idea too - I personally like to read business blogs and forums when I can, and I'd love to hear what the very knowledgeable members of this forum have to say about these subjects.

Safran

Well, I majored in business, so I am not objective here... ;)

I think people are getting more aware of the business side of dance, so it would be good to have a section for that.

kayshier

I think it is a great idea to add such a sub group to the forum because at the end of the day, as entertainers and potential entertainers it is a business.

while the primary focus should always be about maintaining integrity in the artform, the reality is that there must be a marriage between that and making a business out of it.
it should be balanced i think and such discussions would be really useful.