Hi, I'm Ditzahdancer from New Zealand

ditzahdancer

How lovely to find a place for us dancers to hang out.I make amazing costumes and have been dancing for 10 years and teaching for 7, Love to hear from dancers
:)

Last edited:

Demelza

Hello Ditzahdancer, how you doing ? welcome to this forum xxxx it would be nice to see some of your home made costumes !!! I'm from England - would love to go to Newzeland one day. (especially as 'once were warriors' is one of my all time favourites !!) my sister just got back from there- went for her honey moon.
What style of belly dance to you specialize in - anything inparticular? xx D

ditzahdancer

HI

Thanks you guys, Nice to be welcome. Glad you liked Once were Warriors Denelza. 't's a bit sad that it's a pretty accurate state of affairs in a good number of NZ families.What do you think of Lord of the Rings? I mainly dance Arabic and some turkish Mostly caberet style . I dance at restaurants Festivals , events ,on the back of trucks, in the rain, on the beach any where and anytime . Love it!!!!!!

Babylonia

"Once Were Warriors" is also one of my faves. Here in south Florida we've got a small Polynesian community and many of them are dancers. Last year some Maouris came from N/Z to tatoo some of the dance troupe and my hubby was able to get an authentic "moko". I would really love to visit (live in) N/Z, it looks like it's paradise.
Peter Jackson rocks (of course LOTR but I like Heavenly Creatures beautifuly filmed about such a dark subject).

slinks

Welcome Ditzadancer (a little late but better then never)

I'll be going to N Z next year for a winter of fun in the snow :)

miss_shimmy

hi

hi and welcome,i know you are gonna love it here xxx

amanda
xxxxxxxxx