Mind your business

Salome

Administrator
I wanted to call this forum "Mind your business" but had to bow down to the almighty power that is Google and keyword preference, dang! In any event, this is our newest forum addition and Samira_dncr is the moderator here. This forum focus is on all of the business aspects in the field, selling products, contracts, publicity materials, marketing, sponsoring, event organizing, producing, teaching, performing $ etc. Happy posting and Good luck with your biz!

Please do *not* post threads here that involve selling goods etc. (use the market place forum for that) or to make an even annoucement (use the calendar for that).

Last edited:

AngelaJP

I wanted to call this forum "Mind your business" but had to bow down to the almighty power that is Google and keyword preference, dang! In any event, this is our newest forum addition and Samira_dncr is the moderator here. This forum focus is on all of the business aspects in the field, selling products, contracts, publicity materials, marketing, sponsoring, event organizing, producing, teaching, performing $ etc. Happy posting and Good luck with your biz!

Haha! Love the title of this forum! :clap:

adiemus

I love it!
I'm happy to help out with graphic designs if anyone wants them... things like business card designs and layout are my forte (tho' I bow before anyone who does this for a job!).