Dancers wanted to work in beautiful Red Sea Resort

sambrook

Fulltime male and female entertainment staff wanted to work in beautiful red sea resort in Egypt for daytime activities such as aqua aerobics and volleyball and evening entertainment. No qualifications necessary as full-training will be given. Must be outgoing, with excellent communication skills. Dancing experience preferred. All accommodation and food provided. Opportunity of a lifetime to work for an Egyptian company with English management.
For more information please contact Samantha Brook on (+2) 01832 12139/ sam_brook@hotmail.com or Khaled Kharam on
(+2) 0103064689/ khaledooo_karam@hotmail.com. Please entitle any e-mails “Animation staff”.

Salome

Administrator
I'm not endorsing or discouraging the post above. But thought I'd elaborate on the topic at large. This is not a dance contract. This kind of work is common and legitimate to some resorts though, and not a ruse for sex work. They call it Animation in the hotel/resort/cruise line business. You do stuff like get guests involved in day time activities, volleyball, aerobics, bingo... socialize with guests during meal times - that sort of thing. And usually the animation team does some sort of little evening entertainment choreographed by the 'house'.

masrawy

I have seen these kids in my traveling to Dahab and sharm in past years. And I mean it they were kids ... They were great and everybody treated them well they were mainly French since the resort was run by French company. I don't think they make a lot of money just room and boarding and some pocket money that it. Still you have to be careful the Hotmail account might give you a hint.