Hello :)

Lotus Dancer

Hello and Welcome,
Enjoy you're time on this Wonderful site.
There are guys and girls from all over the World with access to it.
It's wonderful reading about other Cultures, and there way of dance. I've learn't so much on this site.
Enjoy!!!
Smiles to you from Down Under
Lotus Dancer

Mercedes

And that is perfectly great. Being "just a" anything means that you have taken the time to explore a unique side of yourself.

I also am just a dancer, and I take it with me everywhere. Any sight, smell, sound or interaction that I have with other people is put into the right context because I choose to let this creative side of me have expression.

The world takes on a different flavor when you enjoy that uniqueness that is you... whether it is working out, singing, playing music, sketching, painting, writing or dancing.

Enjoy.

Check out my mag: Shimmy Chronicles dance magazine - Subscribe now for your FREE copy!

Sita

Greetings from the UK

Hi!
I'm Mirela from Bulgaria.I'm not a professional dancer,I just enjoy dancing...:)

Same here :) (although many in my family would say its gone past enjoyment and into obession lol ;)) Welcome to the board it's 'great' to meet you!

Sita

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum Mirella. I am not professional, I am just plain old addicted to bellydance:lol:

~Mosaic