Watch the sunrise over Saudi Arabia.....

Demelza

Wow, check this out.....I am so excited about what I have found !! In Dahab (you probably all know by now that this was my home for along time and still my favourite place on this beautiful earth)....they have put up a webcam so you can see the sunrise over the red sea, coming up over the mountains of Saudi Arabia !!! Just go to www.ilovedahab.com and click on the webcam. It's so lovely. Sometimes you can see bedouins hearding their sheep in the day, or the camels walking past !! and then you can see the sun set and then rise again !! If you look at it at night, you can just see black but to the right there is some light, thats a city in Saudi Arabia. AAAAahhhhh I am soooo overjoyed. xxx :D :D :D :D

Demelza

aaaaa. that's a shame.:( I would love you to see it Moon, especially the sunrise xxx Try it another computer some other time xxx

Demelza

yeah it looks like that but there are palm trees in the foreground.....and you can see the water moving and the palmtrees swaying !! (dream).....

Safran

Than you Demelza for posting it. It is wonderful! You know, it is practically autumn where I am at, so this is one of the webcam images that will probably make live through the winter ;)

Demelza

You are welcome !! i am glad that you are able to enjoy it too !! i will be there in 2 months, and I've got this crazy idea to go to the webcam and jump up and down waving in front of it !!!!! (due to my wild upbringing i do tend to have these crazy ideas everynow and then) xx love

Moon

That would be so funny! But could you dance in front of it instead of just jumping up and down? :p

Moon

LOL! You made me feel very strange now, Demelza. This is the first time I feel guilty and want to laugh very hard at somebody at the same time! :p:D