Hello from Austria!!

Anja

Hi everyone!!

I am a dancer from Austria and really happy to found this forum where dancers from all over the world can communicate!!:clap:
I look forward to talk with you and exchange information!!

Greetings from Graz
Anja

jenc

Hi everyone!!

I am a dancer from Austria and really happy to found this forum where dancers from all over the world can communicate!!:clap:
I look forward to talk with you and exchange information!!

Greetings from Graz
Anja

Happy dancing!

AngelaJP

Welcome, Anja! How is the belly dancing scene in Austria?

I love the charm of your country, so much like Germany's Bavaria.

Anja

Thank you for your warm welcome!!

The scene in Austria is very small, there are a lot of teachers, but not many professionals. I hope it will get better soon :dance:
I do my best and organize some events to make oriental dance more popular here in this little town where i live...

How is the scene on the philippines?? I never was there....can imagine that it is also a very beautiful country!!!

AngelaJP

Thank you for your warm welcome!!

The scene in Austria is very small, there are a lot of teachers, but not many professionals. I hope it will get better soon :dance: I do my best and organize some events to make oriental dance more popular here in this little town where i live...

How is the scene on the philippines?? I never was there....can imagine that it is also a very beautiful country!!!

With you promoting belly dance in your town in Austria, I'm absolutely sure it will become popular soon!

In my city, belly dance is not as popular as in the capital, Manila. They have really grand belly dance festivals in Manila and also more professionals. We only have very few professionals here in my city and probably only almost a dozen instructors. Yes, my country has its own unique beauty - white sand beaches, tropical jungles, fruits and seafood, nice cheap shopping but not as cheap as HK and Thailand, warmth of the people, totally different culture from yours. You won't enjoy the pollution, traffic and poverty here though.