Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default To Lotius Dancer from Simon (Amulung)

Hi LD,
    Thank you for visiting my blogsite and website. I am glad you enjpoyed reading my perspective on BD. Does it make sense to you? Yes, the Oriental practice of BD is a form of meditation. Which Taiji form do you practice? My IT guy who designed my website found that music on the intertnet. It was a free and royalty-free download. I am seeing him this wek and so will ask him for a shortcut to that piece. Then I will let you know. talk to you soojn.
    Best wishes,
    Simon.
    ps..Which part of Aus are you from? In 1988 I was in Perth, Geelong, and Newcastle for a year, traveling around and studying martial arts. But perhaps you knew that from my website.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the family, Simon! Hope your BD school has really picked up and is doing well! Would love to see pictures of your BD classes!

Lotus Dancer: Now, can you please tell me the name of your music on your site. Simply beautiful. I would love to do a choreography to it.
    Hey Lotus, when will I ever get to see you dancing, huh? Any YouTube clips? Enjoy the spring!

Angela

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Welcome

Welcome to the forum, Amulung. Many of us here do take BD classes (myself included); we also have the priviledge to be graced with many instructors here, as well (Shanazel, I believe, is one). We're all from different parts of the world, yet we all share a passion for the dance.

I'm sorry for not reading your blog yet; I thought I'd check this thread out before retiring (it is now 5:35 am over here, and I have to be at work early this afternoon). Next time I'm online, I'll make sure to check it out. Best wishes in your endeavors, and happy posting.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AMULUNG View Post
    H Shanazel,

Thank you for your question.

There is a teacher of BD that teaches at my martial arts centre which also houses an Oriental Culture Centre as well. That is where the BD is taught.

Where are you based? Are you active in belly dancing?

Best regards,

Simon.
    Ah, I get it now. Thanks for the explanation. I am in central Wyoming and am semi-retired from belly dance, only teaching a couple of classes a week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12