Post Thanks / Like

Default Non choreography

Wow , Hmmm I usually dance from my heart and dont worry about the lil and peices . Is nice for really ritzy proff. jobs . but just restran. and small parties or somones birth. whats the point think about . lots of people . Moving around. I the way. Maybe you dont have a space.
    maybe your doin improv. i dont know . but for me any choreo is a basic outline of what i will do.... If the people do not responde like i like i will change it according to what they like .. I mean i want to make there party enjoyable i want them to say wow tha was great i had a great time there . what a great resta. what a nic birth. what a nice thing to do on the henna party ,,, I want the guesto say I was entertained and i like the dancer or even bring a interest to belly dance .. How great would that be right. So fome any choreo is a basic outline i mean its not my moves or else lol... I guess if you a non choreo kind of person this kind of idea would be perfect for you... But learn a signiture move... Someting special diff and puts you to the side of other dancers .. cause you ant to stand out right... Just think of it like what would i want to see if i wa watching the dance. and about workshops i guess if you relly liked that enviroment it would be great but for me i just prefer one on ones and no workshop enviroments personally ..AND i prefer to learn choreo from some one whos not going to expect me to be a copy of them ,.,,, I want to be a lil diff . So i mean its a good idea.. Even if its ust for the experiance.

Post Thanks / Like

oh and sorry for misspelled words my key board is sticking guess its time to clean it righ

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I moved your posts to their own thread as they were a bit off topic to the workshop thread. Happy posting.