Hi from New Zealand

Dallia

Hello everyone,

I just like to say hi to you all and am looking forward to participate a bit more in this forum.

I am Greek/German and have been living in New Zealand now for about 10 years. I started bellydancing back in Germany with Mona Habib in Munich and am now developing my own school here in Auckland and am also dancing professionally.
I loooove bellydancing and can't imagine a life without it! And it is fantastic to see the positive transformations in my students as well.

Happy dancing.:D

PS: Please feel free to visit my website: Belly dancing with Oasis for Dance School in Auckland - 'Oasis for Dance' Belly dance Classes with Dallia
I am constantly trying to improve the site and am open for any constructive criticism.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi Dallia, Welcome to the forum, there are a few Kiwis floating around:D I like your website, simple and clean, and easy to navigate. Hope you will one day put up a gallery of pics. It is always nice to see happy students at their haflas or other venues and of course photos of the instructor/s
~Mosaic

adiemus

Kia Ora - yes there are a few of us from NZ, and also from Oz. Great to see you on the forum, and hope you enjoy the warmth of the people on here.

Amira_116

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

I'm kind of new here too, although I've read it off and on for a while. My take so far is that the people here are supportive and wonderful. Hopefully no one will work too hard to change my opinion :)

Congrats on all your growth in the dance. The good news is, it just keeps getting better!

Hope you enjoy the forum, and of course I wish you much more dancing :)

Jana
Essence of Egypt Dance School

AngelaJP

Welcome to the forum, Dallia!

I might be back in NZ this October. Never been to Auckland but will check out your school if ever we go there. My passion for BD is really building up fast especially with this marvelous forum/family :D

Congratulations on your wonderful website! Hope to see pictures in there soon!

Angela

Dallia

Thank you for all your warm welcoming words.
I am looking forward to talking more with all of you wonderful people.

Yes, please feel free to come and join us in Auckland anytime.

much love
Dallia