New Member Tricia

Hey, how's it going? Hope this finds everyone in good fortune and health.

My name is Tricia, I've been dancing for about three years now, studying with teachers in around the Portland metro area here in Oregon. I graduated highschool last year, a year early, so that I could dedicate more time to studying dance. Since then I've been taking classes with Jane Archer, and took my first classes in Ballet, Modern and Flamenco at Portland Community College, and joined Jane's student troupe Mandala. Though I'm just an amature performer now, I would love to become a professional bellydance performer and teacher someday.

I have mainly been a Tribal dancer, but alot of cabaret and indian and many other things I've seen have found their way into my style. I'm also starting to explore the tradition cabaret side of bellydance too these days, as well as wanting to learn some of the folkloric dances, and more about the music.

It's nice to meet you all, if you'd like to see my dancing I have a youtube account here: YouTube - xxmasqueradeprincexx's Channel I always appreciate feedback on how I can improve my dancing :D

-Tricia

AngelaJP

Welcome to the family, Tricia!

You already dance very well! Wish I could have half your skills. I think I'm beginning to like tribal bd a lot except for the hairstyle of some. It's my first attempt in life in the graceful art of dancing (with lessons), don't have rhythm and grace but working on it, haha!

Have fun!

Lotus Dancer

Hello and welcome.
Thankyou for sharing your dance video with us.
Your undulations are Beautiful. Wonderful tummy roll.
Your chest circle was amazing, I love how you came around from the back and lowered as you came forward. Simply beautiful.
Well done!!!
Lotus Dancer

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I seemed to have missed you when you joined the forum, Sorry about that, so Welcome to the forum. I enjoyed your dancing, you are a lovely dancer.
~Mosaic