Hello from the Tri-State area :)

missanime

so glad i found this place, and really looking forward to meeting others who also love the beautiful art of bellydancing!

i took some classes w/Kaeshi, and while very enjoyable, am currently seeking some classes that are a bit more 'formal'. i also do my dvd's (Neon is one of my faves as well as Michelle Joyce and Jenna. I also greatly admire Didem, Sadie, and Maris S. and so far i think i'd like to pursue the Egyptian and Turkish styles.

:)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hello & to the forum, I am sure you will soon find this place just like home with all your friends around you.:D
~Mosaic

Lotus Dancer

Hello and welcome.
What a Beautiful picture.
That green is just georgeous.
Are you studying Egyptian or Turkish dance?
They are both very pretty.
Welcome again.
Lotus Dancer

missanime

thank you LotusDancer. i took some classes w/Kaeshi, but other than that i think i'm really too much of a beginner to even know the actual differences. in general turkish uses larger movements and egyptian uses smaller concise movements, but that's it lol. may i ask which you do and which you enjoy? i would like to find more here who do either....

:)

AngelaJP

Welcome to the family, Missanime! :)

Lotus Dancer is right, that green costume looks gorgeous on you! I like Didem, Sadie and Saida and for tribal, Rachel Brice!

Happy posting!

missanime

Welcome to the family, Missanime! :)

Lotus Dancer is right, that green costume looks gorgeous on you! I like Didem, Sadie and Saida and for tribal, Rachel Brice!

Happy posting!

thanks, but that's not me - it's Didem in the green outfit in my avatar pic :)