Hi from the Netherlands!

Kyria

It's been ages since I've been on this forum, and a lot has changed. It's time to stop lurking and start introducing myself :)

I'm a bellydancer from the Netherlands, I also write for a Dutch BD magazine and I have a website on how to make bellydance costumes in Dutch. I love to dance and meeting wonderful inspiring people along the way is one of the fun things that comes with it.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi Kyria, What a great job, writing for a BD mag and to have the patience to make BD costumes is wonderful. I do admire all the lovely folk who make their own.
~Mosaic

Sita

Hello,
I'm glad you've introduced yourself it sounds like you have a lot to offer this forum, especially when it comes to costumes :), and I look forward to your posts.

Sita

Safran

Welcome to the forum, Kyria! Looking forward to your posts on costuming... And maybe also some articles in English?;)

Mariyam

Hi Kyria,

Welcome on this forum! I think I came accross your website a few times... were you not offering workshops on how to make costumes? Or am I mistaking you for somebody else? :think:

In any case, welkom :dance:

Amulya

Hi Kyria, good to see you found this board! You'll like it here, it's much nicer then those really big forums with too many dancers :D
Have you been busy with any costume projects lately?

Moon

Welcome! I'm from the Netherlands as well :) And I have an idea of who you might be ;)

Kyria

Hi everyone, it seems that there are some familiar faces from the Dutch BD scene :) I've also did a couple of workshops on costuming, but I'm too busy right now with other stuff.

I'm not working on a BD costume project right now, the last months I worked on victorian gowns, which is also fun.

AngelaJP

Welcome, Kyria! Would love to see photos of your costumes, belly dance classes and workshops. Have fun and take care! :D

Maria_Aya

Welcome in this wonderful forum !!
Enjoy reading, posting and having fun!!!

Maria Aya, Greece:)

p.s. do you know that your nick means Lady in greek?

Amulya

edited, because my post doesn't make sense now. Other moderators understand :)

Last edited: