Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why not Island?

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to go to Island. The beautiful people, the hot springs, the little horses and non-stop partying in Rekyavik,what fun! My daughter can come too because she's crazy for Lazytown, Magnus Scheving and Stephan Karl. She spent time in Japan and wants to know if you have onsens (public baths) like in Japan. It will be a nice change from sunny and super hot Florida. See you one day!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Recnadocir View Post
    It is hoped that you enjoy sheeps..
    Of course I do. I love them

Also it occurs to me that after hours of sweaty dancing and bouts of heavy drinking we will go goose shooting at dawn, ja? It is the greatest sport here, when so drunken that object is so much to not shoot other hunters as to shoot gooses.
    No question, we will: but under two conditions: you have to be dressed like a Viking (I have a weakness for Vikings ) and after the shooting we go to the hot springs, to get rid of the blood:p

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Viking outfit is no problem. Lots of old ones laying around here. I can even sport scruffy lice infested beard and foreswear bathing for a month or so, to be highly authentical. I can resemble just like the credit card ads, hmmm Capital 1!

Whats in your wallet?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Viking outfit is no problem. Lots of old ones laying around here. I can even sport scruffy lice infested beard and foreswear bathing for a month or so, to be highly authentical.
    It doesn't have to be THAT authentic:eek:
    Which credit card do you mean? I have different credit cards in my wallet:p

Post Thanks / Like

Kindly reminding to Chryssanthi that she have to keep her wallet for late August when she will be with me vacations at lovely Crete lol

Maria Aya

p.s. Hey I wanna come to Island also

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chryssanthi sahar View Post
    It doesn't have to be THAT authentic:eek:
    Which credit card do you mean? I have different credit cards in my wallet:p
    In the USA (and maybe other countries, too), there is a television ad campaign for the credit card company Capitol One. It is a funny ad, which compares debt with all other credit card companies to marauding Vikings.:eek: The ads show the fierce Vikings coming towards the consumer. Only when the consumer announces that they are using the Capitol One card, do the scary Vikings fall back.:p

Post Thanks / Like

Default Island

Dearest R.
    .....Urm.....I noticed the Mt. thing goin on there. How high is this mountain??? How thin IS the air...is there air?? Are they sheep or something more sinister, like say...mountain goats who are using all the thin mountain air for themselves and will charge any belly dancers who think they are going to use the air for dancing.... Also, can we have their horns to make hats and do we have to dye our hair red or blonde?? My Berserker ancestry ( part Norwegian on my father's side) compells me to ask these difficult questions because it is no longer considered okay to just go pillaging as my ullustrious ancestors who went Viking used to do.
    Please answer soon because as we sang in "Bored of the Rings", "Peace is what we want and DO have, and a chunk of anything you have".
    Regards,
    A'isha Freya Azar

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A'isha Azar View Post
    Are they sheep or something more sinister, like say...mountain goats who are using all the thin mountain air for themselves and will charge any belly dancers who think they are going to use the air for dancing.... Also, can we have their horns to make hats and do we have to dye our hair red or blonde??
    Hahaha! Those evil mountain goats! They are air-hoggers!
    You know, I was all aboard the boat with you guys until you mentioned the whole blonde thing.... you see, I can never be blonde; I look horrendous as a blonde!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    You know, I was all aboard the boat with you guys until you mentioned the whole blonde thing.... you see, I can never be blonde; I look horrendous as a blonde!

Don't worry Michelle, me too I could afford dying my hair blond (it is big fashion in Greece the last 3 decades anyway), but I just don't feel blond I am a confessing brunette

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by da Sage View Post
    In the USA (and maybe other countries, too), there is a television ad campaign for the credit card company Capitol One. It is a funny ad, which compares debt with all other credit card companies to marauding Vikings.:eek: The ads show the fierce Vikings coming towards the consumer. Only when the consumer announces that they are using the Capitol One card, do the scary Vikings fall back.:p
    Cool I'd like to see this ad. Is there any video clip of it on Internet?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast