Is it too late to say Hi

masrawy

I didn't dance no talents at all :D, my tabla playing is less than intermediate :(. So I don't know if I qualify to be here at all, but nevertheless managed to have 160 posts to date. :rolleyes:
So, Hi to all the people I love and even the grouchy one too .... you know who you are.

:D~Mahmoud

Lydia

To be honest i was wondering and still am who you are lol and what you do ...you are egyption.. i geuss man lol ..and you like to chat to dancers and what else...lived in Egypt but now in the US ...So i would like to know more about you so why dont you tell us a bit more about yourself.....o the picture the half face is that you???and why do you like to be here,love for dancing? sorry to many things that i ask........have a great day Lydia..(bdw i do like to know lol)

Sita

Hello
Nice to be properly introduced :D
- I think your 160 posts of insightful comments prove you perfectly qualified to be here. :)

Sita

masrawy

To be honest i was wondering and still am who you are lol
My name is Mahmoud

and what you do ...you are egyption
I am a photographer and designer by trade ... yes I am Egyptian /American

.. i geuss man lol
very much so last time I checked with my doctor (PSA Test):shok:.

and you like to chat to dancers and what else...
just chatting nothing else

lived in Egypt but now in the US ...
my primary homes are in the US but I have a place in Cairo too

So i would like to know more about you so why dont you tell us a bit more about yourself....
when I lived in Egypt I worked for several record company producing their cassette covers. And pretty much was the first professional photographer that these new talents will see. Just to name a few Ahmed el Hagar, Samira Saaid and many others who did not make it dancers too but not too many ...

o the picture the half face is that you???
Yes it is self-portrait.

and why do you like to be here,love for dancing?
I am more into the music than dance I would love to play " Tabla "one day as a semiprofessional or just for fun.

sorry to many things that i ask........have a great day Lydia..(bdw i do like to know lol)
sorry it took me so long to get back to you ....I have been reading your posts they are nice and sweet just like you, I almost could hear your voice through them.

Thank you Sita and Mosaic for the warm welcome ...

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
And a very warm welcome! I've enjoyed reading your posts, they're well thought out, and fair minded.

Salome

Administrator
Ditto on what Zorba said. And yes, anyone with a legitimate interest/enthusiasm for the dance is welcome to participate here :)

Lydia

Hi .thank you that you posted again ..i was thinking ops i asked to many things LOL...I was wondering for some time who you are,and love the profile picture nice idea...so now i have a picture in my mind about who you are..sometimes when people post i wonder who is that ??? dancer ,teacher ?just a visiter...but you did not come in any of this category so i was wondering...when reading your mails that you post ,and i find them always lighthearted and fun to read....so thank you for taking time to answer my silly mail !!i did not mean it in a bad way honestly !!!! Thanks...again ,have a great day Lydia,....

AngelaJP

Mahmouuuuuuuuuuuud!!! :D I am surprised you haven't introduced yourself here yet! Of course it's not too late for you to say hi. Love your presence in the forum. There are so many things I learned from you and will learn too, I'm sure.

See you, Mahmoud!

Angela

Maria_Aya

... and its never too late to say that we are happy to have you here !!!
Its always interesting to know the point of view of the Egyptian's and unfortunately many doesnt speak good english, so its great to know :)

Maria Aya :)