Post Thanks / Like

Default No Way Can I ?????????

Alright there is a most awsome move i am trying to learn and havet gotten yet , andit is when you are doing floor work you tuck one leg inward toward your pelves area and then you have one leg straight behind you.. while you are flat to the floor then you lift the back leg bent at the knee. while doing snake ams.... the result a straight line with bent leg with balance while snake....... my question is my back leg will not bend up far enough and my bAlance is off what can i do to help this move? remember the name to the move right now but i am human when i rememer i will post it .

Post Thanks / Like

Hard to visualize (name won't help). Is one leg in front and the other behind - or is one to the side? How is the not straight leg resting on the floor? bent and outside on floor (hip rotated outwards), inside on floor(hip rotated inwards), just the foot?

It sounds like the sort of move that takes lots of different muscles and joints to have quite a bit of flexibility (like the splits which requires you to work on at least 9 areas). Could be one or more areas need work. If so to get the move you will have to work on each area separately. (If you try and stretch several areas at once the area with the most flexibility will do most of the stretching leaving the inflexible bit doing very little if any)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there i am not sure what the name is because outside the middle east so many names are differant then here,but i know what you mean...to be able to do this grasshopper lol you must make sure that you strech the muscles from your tie specialy the front part if this muscle is tite and short you have trouble bringing up your leg so good streching is a must that will also fix your balance problem if you legs are streched properly you will sit with more eas and your balance will be much better,you must make it a dayli practise to keep those muscle,long if you want to be able to do this confertable...have a nice day Lydia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nur Al Leyali View Post
    Alright there is a most awsome move i am trying to learn and havet gotten yet , andit is when you are doing floor work you tuck one leg inward toward your pelves area and then you have one leg straight behind you.. while you are flat to the floor then you lift the back leg bent at the knee. while doing snake ams.... the result a straight line with bent leg with balance while snake....... my question is my back leg will not bend up far enough and my bAlance is off what can i do to help this move? remember the name to the move right now but i am human when i rememer i will post it .
    Hi Nur! Hope you can post a photo of that type of move here

Post Thanks / Like

Default post photo

I am going to look for a link to put here for a photo im not sure the name i will try to find it also give me about a 1/2 a day and ill have it all on here.