Want to be a moderator?

Salome

Administrator
Hello forum members,

We like to have at least two active moderators per forum. We have several forums that could use additional moderators. Those are:

Dance styles
Dance costumes
Meet and greet
Off topic
Other dance stuff
Market place
Beauty and fitness
Performance

What is required: moderators read new threads and posts within their forum once a day. More often is great but checking in at least one time per day is
expected. Moderators delete spam, occasionally move a thread to another forum, fix a quote code here and there, merge posts and things of that nature. They also monitor hot threads in their forum to make sure no one is getting abusive and may gently remind folks to chill out once in a while. Or alert me...

Anyone with an even temper, that is responsible and has been with the forum for 'a while' is welcome to volunteer.

gisela

Super Moderator
I do "off Topic" right now but I'd love to do "performance" as well. If it's allright to have two.
Gisela

Salome

Administrator
Great, thanks for all the responses! Gisela, yes you are totally welcome to do the performance forum also. And Dipali, Off Topic is all yours.

For our new moderators:

Farasha - Beauty and Fitness
Makeda - Beauty and Fitness
Karena - Other dance stuff
Mosic - Meet and Greet
Nightdancer - Dance Styles

If you don't want your station, let me know exactly where you want to be.
This afternoon, your status will be changed and when that happens you're going to see a secret forum you couldn't see before. Actually 3 forums. One of these contains 8 practical tasks, please come through these so you know how to perform moderating actions. After that is completed you are all set!

karena

Ooo a secret door! I've no idea what the time difference is to the USA so I don't know when this afternoon is (it's long gone here) which makes it all the more exciting! :D

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Thanks Salome, wetting my feet so to speak in meet and greet is fine. Now to check out the secret 'door" .... :D
~Mosaic

Mosaic

Super Moderator

At the top of the page see bellydance forums> OrientalDancer.net ... etc Just click on the bely dance forum part and it will open at the first page and you will see the list of forums, the first one is the 'secret door' .. hope that helps

Sita

Hello forum members,

We like to have at least two active moderators per forum. We have several forums that could use additional moderators. Those are:

Dance styles
Dance costumes
Meet and greet
Off topic
Other dance stuff
Market place
Beauty and fitness
Performance

What is required: moderators read new threads and posts within their forum once a day. More often is great but checking in at least one time per day is
expected. Moderators delete spam, occasionally move a thread to another forum, fix a quote code here and there, merge posts and things of that nature. They also monitor hot threads in their forum to make sure no one is getting abusive and may gently remind folks to chill out once in a while. Or alert me...

Anyone with an even temper, that is responsible and has been with the forum for 'a while' is welcome to volunteer.

Hi,
if your still looking for people I'm more than happy to volunteer particularly in dance styles, other dance stuff, or off topic.
So if you have need of me please let me know...:)

Sita