travel to dubai

alnitak

Hello for all, Im spanish girl, Im dancer since 5 years on stage, respect to a inesperate situation im going to Dubai, I work in spain as a bellydacner and teacher, and I wish to continue there, anyone nows how i must begin, not only im thinking about introduce myself..i dont know if in this country its the right, but i mean, if i travel as a tourist, how can i stay there, i must pay, or wait to have a contract. Anyone was in this situation there?, i want dance there. I want be my work, continue, or maybe teach, ma barif.

Thanks, muchisimas gracias.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hello Ainitak, welcome to the forum. Sorry I can't help you with Dubai, But I think most countries won't allow people to work on tourist visas.

One of our forum members is from Dubai, she may see your post and be able to give you some advice.
~Mosaic

alnitak

thanks

Thanks first of all, so how can i do to ask advice?, direct in the forum or u have any contact.
I though i can travel with visa, and afer try to get contract, so i will can stay legal..i ask to myself, and i wrote embassy but still didnt answer me, thanks Mosaic:D
where are u from, and this foro come from wich country?.

AngelaJP

Welcome to the family, Alnitak! :D

Lydia, one of our sisters here in the forum, is from Dubai. Maybe she can help you. Or I can send you the email address of my 2nd cousin who works in healthcare in Dubai. It was easy and smooth for her to get a visa.

Is belly dancing popular in Spain?

alnitak

hello!hello for all, also Lidia, please i need talk to you..soukran

Hello, thanks, so i will wait for this email, i need talk with Lidia, Hello Lidia enti fin?;)

Bellydance in spain is so famous, every city have an school, and many teachers come every year for dance and do wrokshops. as RAnda Kamel, Raqia Hassan..Tito Sheif,
and so on..it seems to me this foro its wonderful and full nice energy, thanks for the answers cause really i need find solution,
my boyfriend is travelling there and since time ago i want to travel, and he worked before in grand hayyat, now i decided travel, but i must look how can be there, i must feel sure about stay there as i will be alone, cause i dont know what can happen,and as I work here with my passion..dance oriental,i though i can change life and go for up, also i will finish my career, anthropology, and study specific about arabic countries , making relation with dance"..

i wish nice day..and I hope meet Lidia soon:D

AngelaJP

Bellydance in spain is so famous, every city have an school, and many teachers come every year for dance and do wrokshops. as RAnda Kamel, Raqia Hassan..Tito Sheif,

my boyfriend is travelling there and since time ago i want to travel, and he worked before in grand hayyat, now i decided travel, but i must look how can be there, i must feel sure about stay there as i will be alone, cause i dont know what can happen,and as I work here with my passion..dance oriental

Hi Alnitak! Hope you were able to contact Iris, my cousin. You're lucky that belly dance is big in Spain! I got your messages.

If you cannot find work as a teacher of Oriental Dance in Dubai, why don't you try other types of work first to keep yourself busy and earning, and at the same time check out work as a dance teacher in Dubai? What do you think? I can understand the pain of being away from a loved one. If there's a will, there's always a way ;)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Thanks first of all, so how can i do to ask advice?, direct in the forum or u have any contact.
I though i can travel with visa, and afer try to get contract, so i will can stay legal..i ask to myself, and i wrote embassy but still didnt answer me, thanks Mosaic:D
where are u from, and this foro come from wich country?.

Hi Alnitak, I am from New Zealand but live in Australia. The forum is run out of USA, but members are from countries all over the world.

It seems Angela has offered you help by way of info about Dubai. good Luck.
~Mosaic

Lydia

Hi There,sorry i missed your post i am not everyday peeking in the posts at the forum....If you come to Dubai you are most welcome to call me so we can talk and i can explain whatever you want to know...if you send me a private message i will give you my telnumber...Than to go to Dubai you can easy get a touristvisa but to work you need a lot of paperwork to be done,its against the law to work without a workpermit and you can be in serieus trouble ..so its best to come and see me than i can help you more if you explain to me what you expect and what your plans are ,how long you want to stay enz...have a great day Lydia