hi from turkey ;)

miltatt

hi everybady,ım turkish girl,and ı know very well belly dance...if someone need simple suggestion.ı like help them..and ı want hear from another culture,(another country)belly dance kind...see you bye.....:dance:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum. You will get to know bellydancers from all over the world here.
happy posting:)
~Mosaic

samsoum

thats awesome! good to have you on board! are u currently residing in turkey? do you know which shops are best for belly dancing costumes?

Maria_Aya

Merhaba !!!
I'm Maria Aya, from Athens Greece, have studied with Nesrin TopKapi and Ahmet Orgun (Romani Havasi) both great teachers !!!
Its nice to having you with us :)

Lotus Dancer

Hello and Welcome,
I'm Lotus Dancer from Australia. I have done a little Turkish dance.
It's great fun, very energetic, and very strong!!!
Enjoy posting. I'm looking forward to reading your input.
Smiles to you.
Lotus Dancer.

miltatt

hi,ım from turkey(izmir),izmir have big bazaar name:kemeraltı...you can found many kind,interesting and nice colour belly dance dress ;)

samsoum

hi,ım from turkey(izmir),izmir have big bazaar name:kemeraltı...you can found many kind,interesting and nice colour belly dance dress ;)

thanks for your reply! i've been there! but they are too colourful and too much sequence. i want something simple!

Samira bint Aya

Welcome to the forum Miltatt. :)
I don’t know much about Turkish style belly dance, but I really want to learn more. I am taking a seminar in Turkish Gypsy style in two weeks, and I am really looking forward to it!! :dance:

Sita

Hi Miltatt,
Welcome to the board your imput will be greatly appreciated :D like Samira I don't know much about Turkish belly dance but I am very eager to learn especially as I loved Turkey when I travelled there (to Istanbul) and hope to go again :)
Hope you enjoy your time on the board

Sita

Amri_

Selam girl:) Nice to see another turkish gal here:) Well, I'm not Turkish, but Turkey is like my 2nd home. I live in Turkey every half year. Another alf of year I live in Russia. So, U're a professional dancer, huh? That's great! Maybe one day I ask smth from u,and it would be nice to get a piece of advice:) Welcome to forums! U will enjoy it here, blieve me. Myself I'm a newbie as well, and I cann tell U that people are just awesome! Very smart, sophisticated & they are just great dancers( according to some videos I've watched) So U are very welcome here:):clap:

AngelaJP

Welcome to the family, girl! ;)

Would love to learn so much more about Turkish belly dance from you. Have fun in the forum!

Angela

miltatt

thanks for your reply! i've been there! but they are too colourful and too much sequence. i want something simple!

ok ,if you want ı will send you simple some dress...gulsahh35@hotmail.com
this is my mail adress.when ı have time ı will look some simple dress ;)

miltatt

Welcome to the forum Miltatt. :)
I don’t know much about Turkish style belly dance, but I really want to learn more. I am taking a seminar in Turkish Gypsy style in two weeks, and I am really looking forward to it!! :dance:

hi.(merhaba) samira,ı think for turkish belly dance first you must listen müsic ritm,for start slow slow ,litle pratic you will make yourself,suggestion:enter silent one room,open tomtom,close your eyes and listen,and try move your bady,first simple try this:) after if you want ,ı will show you some video,some practice ;)
see you(görüşürüz) bye

miltatt

Selam girl:) Nice to see another turkish gal here:) Well, I'm not Turkish, but Turkey is like my 2nd home. I live in Turkey every half year. Another alf of year I live in Russia. So, U're a professional dancer, huh? That's great! Maybe one day I ask smth from u,and it would be nice to get a piece of advice:) Welcome to forums! U will enjoy it here, blieve me. Myself I'm a newbie as well, and I cann tell U that people are just awesome! Very smart, sophisticated & they are just great dancers( according to some videos I've watched) So U are very welcome here:):clap:

merhaba amri,teşekkür ederim sıcaklığın için:) what do you do in turkey?(which city) bye

Amri_

In Turkey I work( tourism), in Russi I study. When in Turkey, I stay mostly in Antalya. But I also visit other cities & tows. Where exactly U live in Turkey?

Farasha Hanem

Welcome

Hello, Miltatt, and welcome to the forum! We hope you enjoy it here, and we look forward to reading your posts. I, too, don't know much about Turkish bellydance, but I enjoy the music (I have two Turkish bellydance CD's with traditional music in my bellydance music collection). Do you have videos of any of your performances? If you do, I hope you'll let us see them. Happy posting! *hugs*

Samira bint Aya

hi.(merhaba) samira,ı think for turkish belly dance first you must listen müsic ritm,for start slow slow ,litle pratic you will make yourself,suggestion:enter silent one room,open tomtom,close your eyes and listen,and try move your bady,first simple try this:) after if you want ,ı will show you some video,some practice ;)
see you(görüşürüz) bye

Merhaba Miltatt,
This weekend I will take classes with Serkan. He is from Izmir too.
Thanks for the suggestions. Some good clips could be very useful for me, tesekkür ederim.
:)

miltatt

In Turkey I work( tourism), in Russi I study. When in Turkey, I stay mostly in Antalya. But I also visit other cities & tows. Where exactly U live in Turkey?

hi,this year ı was in antalya for holiday(olimpos),but ı live in izmir...you been in izmir?

miltatt

Hello, Miltatt, and welcome to the forum! We hope you enjoy it here, and we look forward to reading your posts. I, too, don't know much about Turkish bellydance, but I enjoy the music (I have two Turkish bellydance CD's with traditional music in my bellydance music collection). Do you have videos of any of your performances? If you do, I hope you'll let us see them. Happy posting! *hugs*

hi farasha,ı have almost all turkish music collection.if you want ı will share with you,ı have some video,(in cd) ı try dowload here.ı want share in this forum about turkish traditional henna night(for wedding party),in this henna day you will see how turkish make belly dance without sudy :) see you...:dance: