Post Thanks / Like

Question Enta Eih Nancy Ajram ok or not ok

Is it cool to dance to this song "ENTA EIH" becaUSE IT IS SOOOOOOO beautiful and the song is about a women who is broken hearted and because the man she is in love with is a CHEAT and she is hiding her pain and the song part of it is saying she will live with this pain or torment. but is it cool to dance this beautiful song in bellydance because its so soooo heartfelt and soul touching without even knowing the meaning and adding the meaning makes it more touching ,,,, Is it dancable?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hii

I LOVE this song...I think it is perfect when making a relaxing dance.
    While dancing, I usually make the steps reaaaally slowly, breathing deeply... This music is full of feelings... I love the way she sings... I think it's really sexy too.

Post Thanks / Like

I totaly agree very sensual.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nur Al Leyali View Post
    Is it cool to dance to this song "ENTA EIH" becaUSE IT IS SOOOOOOO beautiful and the song is about a women who is broken hearted and because the man she is in love with is a CHEAT and she is hiding her pain and the song part of it is saying she will live with this pain or torment. but is it cool to dance this beautiful song in bellydance because its so soooo heartfelt and soul touching without even knowing the meaning and adding the meaning makes it more touching ,,,, Is it dancable?
    Prehaps you could post the dance for us to view? -it such a beautiful song, one many can relate too and the lyrics are v. powerful and emotional I think it could create a truly breathtaking dance...
    as Vivi says a slow paced dance but I don't think it would be very relaxing - too much tension and emotional release in the song.

Sita

Post Thanks / Like

Ive danced to this song (in my living room) it really is a beautiful piece.

I want to do an actual performance of the song, but Id need to find the right venue. Not many people want to cry during their dinner show.

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin hahaha

yes I agree that dinner isnt the correct time. haha. But I think a veil performance with a fantasy feel would be wonderful maybe umm in a show or hafla or a festival or something well even a festival is kindof if-eeeee... but I think it could be beautiful because you could reflect that pain in your expressions and make it look as if you are singing or you are the song its self. you can do flutters at one point in the song extreme camels figure 8's mayas, freeze shimmies going in to full shimmy I mean its wonderful for expression. but is it a dancable song. What you think is good might not be so good for an audience of arabs. who might think its beautiful in the song its self but unusual to bellydance something that emotional with the word "cheat" as in "cheating" thats what scares me. Only that word. FOr arabs it could go all wrong in the wrong way. It could be a bad choice. I want to know what you guys think .... Is it openly accepted as a dancable song .or a omg what did she just do . Scandal scandal kind of thing. Seriously. i love it and want to perform it . and den be like hey Im a cool dancer oh yea it issss my birthday be like whooop whoop . hehehehe. I want a good reaction. So what ya think?