Hello I'm new! Hi from Belgium!

isabelly

Hello everyone!

I'm new on this forum and like to know new people, that as me love bellydancing!!!:D

I hope this will be a great opportunity to learn about the events around the wolrd about bellydancing.
I already have to share a great event that will have place in my country (Belgium). It's a great International Bellydance Congress that will take place in Brussels from 6 to 8 february 2009. I'm verry exited about it, because it will bring together a lot of great names such as Raquia Hassan, Farida Fahmy, Fahtiem, Randa Kamel, Nour, Shahrazad, Tito,... and many more. I will be there!!!;) that's for shure!!!
If you are curious about it as well, you can take a look on there website: The International Raqs Congress
I love it!

Many oriental greatings and hope to hear and see you all soon!
Isabelly

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum isabelly, Nice to see another bellydance fan:) The international BD congress you speak of would be wonderful, but it is a long way from where I am. have fun while you are there.
~Mosaic

Maria_Aya

Welcome in this wonderfull forum !!!
I'm drooling over the congress in Belgium but its a bad timing for me:(

enjoy posting !!!

Maria Aya, Greece

isabelly

thank you very much for the reply!
It's ok you can not make it to the congress, maybe we will meat somewhere else one day,... How long are you doing bellydance?

AngelaJP

Welcome to the family, Isabelly!

Hope you can post photos of the international congress in Brussels soon. Have fun here, girl! :)

Angela

Amri_

Welcome to forums, Isabelli! U have such a beautiful name... How long have U been dancing?