!!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amri_

Ahem..... Sorry for asking, but could anyone help me? It's just when I make a post I have no avie, though I uploaded a picture in my profile. I tried to find a place where I could upload my avie, but I had no success. Could U tell me what to do pls?
Thank U:)

Farasha Hanem

:think: Hmm, you might try uploading your pic to Photobucket first; they have an option on there to make an avatar. Hope that helps. :)

Amri_

Thank U sweetie:) Will try it:) But U see, the reason is that I just cannot see a link where I can upload my avie. Just like there's no such an option for me.. That's the problem.

AngelaJP

Hi Amri! I hope your photo file is on jpeg format. There are only a few certain file formats that the avie will accept. Or maybe your file is too big so you may try to minimize it. Then you can upload it from your hard drive to this forum.

AngelaJP

Thank U sweetie:) Will try it:) But U see, the reason is that I just cannot see a link where I can upload my avie. Just like there's no such an option for me.. That's the problem.

Let's see if this will work:

1) Go to your profile page
2) Click on "User CP" at the upper leftmost side of your screen
3) Click on "Edit Avatar" at the leftmost column
4) Browse from among your pictures in your hard drive
5) Upload

Hope I explained it well, Amri. Good luck ;)

Amri_

Thks Angela, I will try it. But WHERE? I just cannot find a place where to upload my avie.. Just don't see this option. I clicked on an image with a question sign( where my avie is supposed to be), but it just directs me to my profile.. Please, guide me!

AngelaJP

Thks Angela, I will try it. But WHERE? I just cannot find a place where to upload my avie.. Just don't see this option. I clicked on an image with a question sign( where my avie is supposed to be), but it just directs me to my profile.. Please, guide me!

Amri, first please make sure your avatar size is small (80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB) and is in jpeg format. Now if you're in the "Edit Avatar" page, try doing the following:

1) Uncheck "Do not use an avatar"
2) Click on "Option 2 - Upload image from your computer"
3) Upload then wait until it finishes uploading
4) It may take a while for your avatar to appear
5) Check your past messages in the forum to see if your avatar is there already.

If this won't work, I am sure the moderator will be able to help you. Good luck, Amri! Can't wait to see your avie!

AngelaJP

LOL, Angela, it's not me on d avie:) I'm in my photo albums:) And this is Amrita Rao( bollywood). And yes, Amrita is gorgeous:)

:lol: LOL okay it's gorgeous Amrita then. You look even more gorgeous! I love the water photos, girl!