Tito clones in Sharam El Sheikh

Sita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sita
Some people need to wash their mouths out and as for your mind well gutter prolly is the right place for it....along with your sharameet
Tarik Sultan and Mahmoud you are a terrible corrupting influence on us poor innocents

Does this mean your mommy wont let you play with us anymore?

Nah, she don't mind, there's 5 of us so she just wants me out of the house... If I'm not good though I may end up in the gutter with you Mahmoud and your sharameet... might do me some good I can brush up on my business skills while I'm there ;)

and Tarik as for implying Tito's butt is false... how dare you criticise the admired one your just jealous we're not talking about your butt

My dear lady, I'll have you know that I don't have a butt.... so there! I don't know if Tito's is real or not... I'm just saying, how do you know it is? Have you done real hands on research? That's the only way you'll really know. ..... I'll give you a quarter if you do it.....
:shok:Tarik you've ruined all my fantasies of you and your butt.. for shame :naghty:
As for Tito; don't need a quarter just place me in reach.....

Prehaps I shall have to pray for you both and your silent friends :
Sita

Don't know if it will work, but its worth a try I suppose. Although I think Masrawy will need the full out exorcism.
Oh I'm gonna have to bring in the big guns for that; full tongues, priests and everything ....

P.S I do though think you two would make a great couple!!

Oh that was just pure evil! Have you been spending too much time with Zorba?
Now you know you secretly love him really :tongue: Prehaps I should leave to continue arranging your date - I mean meeting ;) :lol:

Sita

Last edited:

Sita

You lot need your legs smacking!:shok:;)

liza - :shok:I am shocked we really don't need this conversation to be lowered further to ... (well that's just say I see dungeons and whips:shok::lol:)

Tarik for Christmas I'm getting you some pants so you can fake that Tito butt :D
Sita

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
well that's just say I see dungeons and whips:shok::lol:
Dungeons and whips? Where? Is there a six foot dominatrix to go with it? :dance:

Don't get Tarik any pants, he really wants a 25 yard Gypsy skirt so he can dance just like me! :clap:

lizaj

liza - :shok:I am shocked we really don't need this conversation to be lowered further to ... (well that's just say I see dungeons and whips:shok::lol:)

Tarik for Christmas I'm getting you some pants so you can fake that Tito butt :D
Sita

I just knew someone would take my comment that way..naughty girl:naughty::D