Hi from Belgium

Witchke

Hello all

I'm looking already quite some time at this forum but now i finally subscribed also.

So a little introduction of myself:
I'm from Ghent, Belgium. Last year after a bad period i started taking lessons of bellydance. I enjoy it very very much. I gives me self-confidence again and makes me feel good. :)
I follow the lessons of Serkan, he's a great teacher and performer!

My other hobbies are reading and making handwork like cards, pixelportrets and so. And travelling also off course ;)

Much greetings

maylynn

Bonjour Witchke!
Je vois que vous venez de Ghent - je viens juste de decouvrir que la fameuse costumiere turque Bella a une boutique en Ghent. Avez vous deja visite? Je veut y aller pendant un de mes visites a Belgique pendant les prochaines mois... les costumes sont si jolies!
Bienvenue au forum!

Farasha Hanem

Hello, Witchke, and welcome to the forum. :) We hope you enjoy it here. Besides bellydance, some of my hobbies are singing, playing the violin, writing poetry, drawing, and painting, to name a few, and I enjoy reading, too! My favorite authors run the gamut from Charles Dickens to Amy Tan. Hope to get to know you better. :)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum Witchke. Bellydance is special I think, in how it can lift your spirits, kind of like having your own personal healer around.

Your card and pixelportrets hobbies sound very interesting as well.
~Mosaic

Witchke

Thanks all for the warm welcome! I'm sure i'm gonna enjoy it here :D

Hi Maylynn, i went once to the shop of Bella. Too bad my budget don't allows me now to buy one of these nice costumes :(

Sweet greetings, witchke

Maria_Aya

Welcome !!!
I'm Serkan's twin crazy greek sister lol (he will explain to you)
He is in Greece now !!!!

kissessssssss and welcome
Maria Aya

Lotus Dancer

Hello and welcome.
Great to see your smiling again!!!
Bellydance will do that to you and also bring so much more.
A Beautiful Big Welcome to you.
Lotus Dancer

Megarah

Bonjour Witchke!
Je vois que vous venez de Ghent - je viens juste de decouvrir que la fameuse costumiere turque Bella a une boutique en Ghent. Avez vous deja visite? Je veut y aller pendant un de mes visites a Belgique pendant les prochaines mois... les costumes sont si jolies!
Bienvenue au forum!

Hello Maylynn,

Is great that you write in French, but in Ghent we speak Dutch, but no problem..we can speak French here too and English and... :lol:

Yes, Bella has a small shop here, It has lovely costumes but is'nt cheap...last time I wanted to visit the shop, it was closed...I think he now only opens on saturdays and by appointment, so give a call before you go to al the trouble :think:

Bella

Welkom op dit knappe forum, Witchke, ik dans bij Mashalla sedert 4 jaar nu...en vind het nog steeds de moeite waard !

Welcome, Witchke, this is a great place to read and exchange tips and tricks ! How recognisable : 4 years ago I had a bad time too, and bellydancing helpt me get over it too...

Meg

Last edited:

Witchke

Thanks Maria Aya and Lotus dancer for the warm welcome also! :)

Maria Aya, say hi to Serkan and wish him all the luck from me with the show there!

Sweet greetings :)

Witchke

Hoi Megarah

Bedankt voor de warme welkom ook! Leuk om te weten dat er nog meer mensen van België op dit forum zijn en dan nog van zo dichtbij. Misschien komen we elkaar wel eens tegen :)

I've seen Mashalla this year at the Gentse Feesten. And she looks very friendly and also a very good teacher.

Lieve groetjes

Megarah

Hoi Megarah

Bedankt voor de warme welkom ook! Leuk om te weten dat er nog meer mensen van België op dit forum zijn en dan nog van zo dichtbij. Misschien komen we elkaar wel eens tegen :)

I've seen Mashalla this year at the Gentse Feesten. And she looks very friendly and also a very good teacher.

Lieve groetjes

Graag gedaan,hoor ! Ja wie weet...;)

I've only heard of Serkan,and I checked out his you tubes but haven't acctualy seen him live but he looks like a great person and dancer !

Did you make you avitar yourself ? Wow, looks really great !
Maybe one day I can start taking some lessons with him, since I'm doing my 2nd advanced year with Mashalla aka Famke this year..
She's a great teacher and I love following lessons in Ghent !

Groetjes terug
Meg

Amri_

Hello Witchke! Welcome to family!
Mmmm! So nice hobbies U have!! I;ve never been capable of doing any hand-made stuff. LOL! So I respect those ppl who can! Nice to meet U:)

Hi Witchke!
Nice to see you also in this wonderfull forum ;)
I'm sure you will learn much and lot of nice things you will find and ofcourse you will enjoy here :) Thanks for nice wishes for show.Now I'm in Greece and when I'm back to Belgium I'll explain about my crazy Greek Twin MAria Aya ;)
Welcome :)Happy posting and reading :)

Yes Meg you right.Famke is great!Please give her my greetings also :)

Serkan.
serkan.be
Sultans of Raqs| Male Oriental Dance Group| Male Bellydance| Belly Dancer

Megarah

Hi Witchke!
Nice to see you also in this wonderfull forum ;)
I'm sure you will learn much and lot of nice things you will find and ofcourse you will enjoy here :) Thanks for nice wishes for show.Now I'm in Greece and when I'm back to Belgium I'll explain about my crazy Greek Twin MAria Aya ;)
Welcome :)Happy posting and reading :)

Yes Meg you right.Famke is great!Please give her my greetings also :)

Serkan.
serkan.be
Sultans of Raqs| Male Oriental Dance Group| Male Bellydance| Belly Dancer

Hello Serkan,

Lots of luck for you performance in Greece and I will say 'hi' from you to Famke next mondayevening !:)

Meg