Post Thanks / Like

Default Fadilah Bellydance Lessons in Maryland

Fadilah Bellydance
    Offering bellydance lessons in Raks Sharki and Fusion styles of bellydance. Our classes are perfect for anyone who wants to bellydance for exercise or fun or even if you want to become a serious bellydancer. We are located in Middletown near Frederick, Maryland. We would love to hear from you- you can contact us via e-mail (Fadilahbellyd@aol.com) or check out our website (fadilahbellydance.com).

Post Thanks / Like

hi Welcome

Just visited your website and was puzzled by this

Also known as Oriental dance, Raks Sharki is Egyptian dance with African influence. Raks Sharki is looser than traditional Egyptian, but stricter than Cabaret.

Surely Raqs Sharki is Egyptian dance. If you are fusing it with African you are doing something else?
    Last edited by jenc; 10-10-2008 at 08:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Does that make it an African dance with African influence, with Egypt being in Africa?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FadilahBellydance View Post
    Fadilah Bellydance
    Offering bellydance lessons in Raks Sharki and Fusion styles of bellydance. Our classes are perfect for anyone who wants to bellydance for exercise or fun or even if you want to become a serious bellydancer. We are located in Middletown near Frederick, Maryland. We would love to hear from you- you can contact us via e-mail (Fadilahbellyd@aol.com) or check out our website (fadilahbellydance.com).
    Hi FadilahBellydance, I have deleted the post you put in meet & Greet as you had the same post here, It would be great if you can just introduce yourself in Meet & Greet, rather than post an advertisement, so we can get to know you a little
    ~Mosaic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks

Thanks to Lotus Dancer for wishing me luck