Malta calling to say HI!

MERHBA! (Welcome) from Malta, the tiny island in the Mediterranean, not the town in the USA! I am a relative new comer to the island, I was dragged over last year by my Maltese Husband, after dragging him to Ireland for the last 15years!
I started my Tribal Dance School this summer and I now have a small troupe. The troupes name is Scarlet and we have just had our debut performance last Saturday at the Notte Bianca, and it was a huge success. I have even posted a video if you are curios.
Tribal is very new to the island, well it would be as I brought it with me from Ireland, there are other Belly Dance schools here but they are in the Egyptian/Cabaret styles. So for each of my classes I have to explain the differences in styles and dress etc..........
Anyway enough rambling..............
Atlantis
Atlantis Tribal Belly Dance

Lotus Dancer

Lucky Malta,
What a wonderful gift you have brought to their piece of Paradise.
I have seen your Video, thanks for posting it. By memory it was Tribal Tribal/ Fusion. Looked like lot's of fun!!!
Welcome to this Forum.
I too love Tribal / Tribal Fusion (check out Unmata and Solistice) I think you'll like them.
Smiles to you.
Lotus Dancer.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your debut performance. You all look absolutely lovely.
~Mosaic

KuteNurse

Awesome video! Thankyou for sharing. I have not experienced much Tribal because I am 2.5 years new to BDing. I saw my first performance a few weeks ago by a local dancer called Devra and I have to admit I loved it! Welcome to the forum and I will watch for your posts!

Farasha Hanem

Ohhh, I remember seeing your vid in another thread several days ago; in fact, I believe I put it in my favorites on YouTube! Thank you for sharing; I've also put your web page in my favorites. :D I've only been taking lessons for a little over a year now, but I'm very drawn to tribal fusion and steampunk. Congrats for being a Tribal pioneer in Malta! You ladies "raq"! :D

Okaaay, I'll stop being "punny" for now...:rolleyes: :lol: But you ladies are great! :)

Maria_Aya

Welcome in this wonderful forum !!!
Hope to catch you up in Malta, its in my travel plans for 2009 !!

Maria Aya, Greece:)

Ohhh, I remember seeing your vid in another thread several days ago; in fact, I believe I put it in my favorites on YouTube! Thank you for sharing; I've also put your web page in my favorites. :D I've only been taking lessons for a little over a year now, but I'm very drawn to tribal fusion and steampunk. Congrats for being a Tribal pioneer in Malta! You ladies "raq"! :D

Okaaay, I'll stop being "punny" for now...:rolleyes: :lol: But you ladies are great! :)

*** Blushing****