Calling Ozzies - La Vendi Skintech

AngelaJP

Sisters and bros, my dermatologist very highly recommends La Vendi Skin Products and she said it's made in Australia.

Have you tried or heard about this? Hope you can share information. Here is their website.

LaVendi SkinTech

Thank you :D

Angela

AngelaJP

Hmmm, haven't heard of this one, let alone tried it. Is it available only through the Internet?

I know it's available thru my dermatologist. She highly recommends Obagi and La Vendi (made in Australia). I told her that I really want to get rid of my deep eye wrinkles or just make them less conspicuous and even mentioned Botox to her. My partner is so against me having Botox and my dermatologist doesn't recommend it too because the result is just temporary. She recommended topical applications only, especially La Vendi for deep wrinkles and Botox like results. I'm so curious about it now.

Never heard of it. I tried Googling and got one post in a Vogue.com thread from someone asking if La Vendi is as good as they claim - but no replies!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Never heard of La vendi, but Obagi yes and I tried that, expensive stuff, It is OK, but you have to keep using it and after about a year I gave up. As far as I know Obagi is only available through a dermatologist who also does cosmetology. But could be wrong on that. But I have never seen it in shops.
~Mosaic

AngelaJP

Ugh, I'll forget about La Vendi. I haven't seen Obagi sold commercially too but my dermatologist back in the Philippines has the complete line. Thank you, BD Oz and Mosaic! :)

The weather here in Christchurch has turned cold since I arrived. Now, my skin and hair are a mess! :mad: Really dry. I've continued using the L'Oreal Revitalift line for my skin but to no avail. I probably need my face deep-fried in oil, haha!

Farasha Hanem

The weather here in Christchurch has turned cold since I arrived. Now, my skin and hair are a mess! :mad: Really dry. I've continued using the L'Oreal Revitalift line for my skin but to no avail. I probably need my face deep-fried in oil, haha!

Oh, ewwwwwwwww, someone please get that visual out of my head! :shok: Sorry, Angela, I kinda have a weak stomach. ^^;;

AngelaJP

Oh, ewwwwwwwww, someone please get that visual out of my head! :shok: Sorry, Angela, I kinda have a weak stomach. ^^;;

:lol::lol: I'm sorry, Farasha! Okay then, would 'face slathered in mud' be better? They say those mud facials really work. :D

Ahhhh, muuuuud faciaaaaaaalllllssss...*does Homer Simpson thing* :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Farasha Hanem

I think that would be up to your dermatologist, if it's prescription.

Might drop by Meet And Greet so we can give you a proper welcome. :)