I'm on Facebook... are you?

viviana

:dance:

Hi there! you've been so kind and friendly to me! I'm on facebook and I like to keep in touch with friends there... if you're interested just drop me a line ;)

viviana leveghi

bye, take care and... SHAKE IT! :clap:

Nuri

Me too

Me too but I am only just on it and have problems getting it to find people.

If you have a link so I can add you, same for anyone else

fadua21

:dance:

Hi there! you've been so kind and friendly to me! I'm on facebook and I like to keep in touch with friends there... if you're interested just drop me a line ;)

viviana leveghi

bye, take care and... SHAKE IT! :clap:

I am on facebook too, as Alma Castillo

I found two Viviana Leveghi on facebook... are you the blond one or the brunnette?

kayshier

Yes I am on facebook.

Sita, you can put your profile private so that people will not be able to track you that easily

Amri_

Hopla gals! I'm also on fancebook as Amrita Daniels:) Feel free adding me as ur friend. I'll add U too:):dance:

Caroline_afifi

Me too, but dont keep it up with a daily account of what I had for dinner and what mood I am in etc... I cant keep up with that even for myself! :lol:

Hello Shira!!!!

I hope to see you here more often!!

Farasha Hanem

I'm on facebook as Shira Dotnet.

Are you The Shira that everyone talks about here? With the really neat bellydance website?

By the way, hi! :D

Edit: I just found out the answer in the "Snake Arms" thread. :redface:

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* :D

Last edited:

shiradotnet

Are you The Shira that everyone talks about here? With the really neat bellydance website?

By the way, hi! :D

Edit: I just found out the answer in the "Snake Arms" thread. :redface:

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* :D

Hi Farasha! Thanks for helping me feel welcome here! I don't know whether I'm the one that everyone talks about here, because I haven't seen those threads, but I AM the one with the shira.net web site!

And Caroline, I'm tip-toeing in to see how things go. Thanks for the welcome!

Lydia

SHIRA!!!!! Nice to see you!! i hope you stay around !!we need girly,s like you !!! you are a tressurepot,for the bellydancecommunety...(i am sure i spell that wrong lol)have a great time posting and thanks for your website,people get lots of info from there always ....biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggg Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug Lydia

Amulya

Yes I am on facebook.

Sita, you can put your profile private so that people will not be able to track you that easily

I heard that even if you put your settings private that people can see you if they do something with the settings of the cookies.

Caroline_afifi

Hi Farasha! Thanks for helping me feel welcome here! I don't know whether I'm the one that everyone talks about here, because I haven't seen those threads, but I AM the one with the shira.net web site!

And Caroline, I'm tip-toeing in to see how things go. Thanks for the welcome!

Well I think it is great you are here!

I think when you look in on a forum it often appears worse than it is.

I like it here as it seems less chaotic than some others but I read other forums saying the same things about here etc.

I think when you know the characters.. (like in a soap), you understand things a little better and it appears less intense.

I think you have to get to know someone through their posts and see that this is who they are, and it is not always a fight.

For someone reading it can appear like bedlam and a complete hornets nest, but I think it feels different when you are part of the participating group because you have a different sense of who people are.

Does any of that twaddle make sense??

Lydia

Hi Shira ,,,,,,i did not hear any negativs talks about you ...i am hanging around this site for 1 year and half...so?????????? ahlan habibibti its a nice place(most of the time) lol hugzzzzz Lydia