Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gypsy8522 View Post
    Not in legal terms, since it's really hard to prove. There were many cases in the recent years of people who had infected others on purpose, such as one story I watched on CNN about an athelete who found out he was HIV positive and knowingly passed on the virus to his girlfriend as a form of revenge. Unfortunately, we do not live in a world where everyone is ethical, and these things happen.
    Ahh but Gypsy it was on the zionist racist CNN. How can you believe anything they say?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gypsy8522 View Post
    There were many cases in the recent years of people who had infected others on purpose, such as one story I watched on CNN about an athelete who found out he was HIV positive and knowingly passed on the virus to his girlfriend as a form of revenge.
    Can you just define for me many?

Post Thanks / Like

Default more than two

Quote Originally Posted by karena View Post
    Can you just define for me many?
    Hey Karena,
    I hope is OK to get in ... "many" is more than two up to nine. 10 or more we have very specific word for in Arabic
    " Aosbaa or 3osbaa" I am not sure you have English equivalent !!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by masrawy View Post
    Hey Karena,
    I hope is OK to get in ... "many" is more than two up to nine. 10 or more we have very specific word for in Arabic
    " Aosbaa or 3osbaa" I am not sure you have English equivalent !!

Dear Mahmoud,
    Actually we have a very precise word in English too, that means between several and many. It is "oodles", as in "Oodles of people will turn out to vote today without knowing a damn thing about the candidate for whom they cast a ballot". Another very precise number is "Bunches", meaning more than several but perhaps not as much as many, as in "Bunches of us actually believe we have a say in who the president will be." Then there is "Bazillions", which is a very scientific and precise word meaning more than 17, as in "Bazillions of ballots will be either miscast or jury rigged to sway the outcome of the election."
    Regards,
    A'isha Einstein Buckley
    Math genius and Political commentator extraordinaire

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aisha Azar View Post
    Dear Mahmoud,
    Actually we have a very precise word in English too, that means between several and many. It is "oodles", as in "Oodles of people will turn out to vote today without knowing a damn thing about the candidate for whom they cast a ballot". Another very precise number is "Bunches", meaning more than several but perhaps not as much as many, as in "Bunches of us actually believe we have a say in who the president will be." Then there is "Bazillions", which is a very scientific and precise word meaning more than 17, as in "Bazillions of ballots will be either miscast or jury rigged to sway the outcome of the election."
    Regards,
    A'isha Einstein Buckley

Dear A'isha,

I'll email you once I get to may office ... after I vote of course any recommendation Who I should vote for ??

Mahmoud

Post Thanks / Like

Default Voting

Dear A'isha,

I'll email you once I get to may office ... after I vote of course any recommendation Who I should vote for ??

Mahmoud
    Dear Mahmoud,
    I would vote for my brother if I were you. Just write in "A'isha's brother". In a real fix, for years when he is not running, I usually vote for Chelsea Clinton because I like the name "President CC". I sometimes also vote for a cartoon character named Sponge Bob Squarepants. We could use a few people like him in office. He is innocent and dumb, much better than the guy in office right now, who is dumb but not so innocent. ( Gosh, and then I wonder why the Feds hassle me....) Anyway, may the people of the United Stares miraculously get a leader who actually cares about US!!!!!
    Regards,
    A'isha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aisha Azar View Post
    Dear Mahmoud,
    Regards,
    A'isha Einstein Buckley
    You forgot to include scads, heaps, piles, tons, forty-eleven, and "a gracious plenty" the last which is more of a southernism than wider USA usage.

Post Thanks / Like

Default What would you do ??

Dear A'isha,
    I will not take any advice from you already have my own problems with big brother. I hope it's not your brother besides, I already have the A'isha syndrome I haven't recovered yet from.

I already voted for Palin since McCain will not make it through his first term, and she will become the president of the United States. Only kidding .. the thing is, in New Jersey we have a poll yes or no questions in two different issues you can't read it is too small. I have been checking for the past three days, what is this all about basically nobody knew what it is. The first one is about financing something, maybe giving them your first born child. The second was something about judges . What would you do ?? I voted no it seems to me, whoever put it there is banking on voting yes or leave it blank.
    Best regards~Mahmoud

Post Thanks / Like

You forgot shedloads a Brit saying which I believe is a euphamism for ..................

Post Thanks / Like

Default Vote

Dear A'isha,
    I will not take any advice from you already have my own problems with big brother. I hope it's not your brother besides, I already have the A'isha syndrome I haven't recovered yet from.

I already voted for Palin since McCain will not make it through his first term, and she will become the president of the United States. Only kidding .. the thing is, in New Jersey we have a poll yes or no questions in two different issues you can't read it is too small. I have been checking for the past three days, what is this all about basically nobody knew what it is. The first one is about financing something, maybe giving them your first born child. The second was something about judges . What would you do ?? I voted no it seems to me, whoever put it there is banking on voting yes or leave it blank.
    Best regards~Mahmoud

Dear Mahmoud,
    Oh, all right. Well this morning from reading the newspaper, it looks like the person I wanted will be in the White House.... as the president's wife....
    Regards,
    A'isha

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314