Hello from DBX

Sidhs30

Hello Friends, Am MAle and m very much interested to learn bd, just for my pleasure not as a profession. can someone guide me where can i get the good classes in middle east and is there some female b.dancer who can teach me.

Farasha Hanem

Hello, Sidhs30, and welcome to the forum. I'm not sure where you're from (where is DBX?), but perhaps some of our friends here who live in the Middle East can tell you where to find good teachers in your location, if you live near any of them. If not, perhaps they can tell you how to find them. In the meantime, if you ever have any questions on such things as performance, technique, costuming, the history of bellydance, etc., there are many knowledgeble people here (not me, though, lol!). Good luck to you, and happy posting. :)

Lotus Dancer

Hello and Welcome.
I'm sure there is someone close to your area who can instruct you.
Good Luck and welcome to the forum.
It's a great place to be.
Lotus Dancer.

Lydia

Hellooooooooo..i reply,d to the message you send me ,in the private mailbox ,to give me a call perhaps you did not get it? regards Lydia

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum. It's great place to hang out, a place to chat, and learn as well.

I see sweet Lydia has sent you a message regarding your request for a teacher. Hope it works out for you. If I was in Dubai, Lydia would be the first person I would get hold of:D
~Mosaic

Last edited: