Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

hi beebs...not to worry take your time with the video,s ...i still cannot see youtube and they say it will take to the first week of jan till this maincable in egypt is fixed...so i can not watch any clips till then....o the contract will start soon i when i find the soothable candidat...hopefully soon!!! lol

Post Thanks / Like

Default giggin in Dubai

Hi lydia, this gig sounds like something I have wanted ever since i first started Belly Dancing. I am most expirenced at Classical Egyptian, will try to post some videos showing that.

i am sure you will find a wonderful dancer(s) for the position. how often do gigs like this come up? Have a wonderful Christmas
    beebs

Post Thanks / Like

Hi beebs i dont know if you have read the beginning from this thread...i explain there how and what exact what and why i look for a dancer for this job.... I can tell you this i did this particulair desertcampsite for many years i would go before my hotel work to the desert and then after that i have my show in any of the hotels where i work...its great!! the athmosfhere is fantastic, the people are always nice, everyday you perform for differant people,the staff at the campsite are wunderfull people...sometimes you work for tourist sometimes business people ,family gatherings,insentivs, are differant nationality,s...people that do weddings at the campsite...if the group is smaller you dance with playback music ...if the group is bigger i send my band.....so you work with them....honestly this job is a dream come treu for dancers that are realy in this work because they love to dance....and dancing is their passion and they live for this passion...the dancer will not regret that she takes this contract i promise you!!......i did this for many years ,i just dont have the time anymore i have to much on my plate lately i can not fit it all in....

Post Thanks / Like

if need a good ballydancer call me my number is 1 403 400 3992 am ready to dance any time you wanat i can dance all dfrent kind of dance

Post Thanks / Like

Default hi

how are you my name is annaliese im kinda good at dancing my videos on on my youtube at YouTube - annaliesegirl's Channel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by annaliesegirl View Post
    how are you my name is annaliese im kinda good at dancing my videos on on my youtube at <clipped to maintain her privacy if A. wishes to edit/delete her youtube link>
    Do your parents know you're putting those videos up on youtube?

You're a pretty girl, you don't need to put that kind of video up where everyone can see it, just to get attention. At least wait until you're 18, then make people pay to watch.
    Last edited by da Sage; 02-08-2009 at 07:02 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I can see how this is difficult, finding the right dancer for the job.
    immer glimmer

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Gisela yes it was dificult...but i have picked 4 dancers already so its getting there .....1 wil start to work this month!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ooo how exciting! Can you tell us who any of them are, for those who have been nosily following this thread

Post Thanks / Like

i saw a trinidadian's blog the other day and she went to dubai and saw a dancer in the desert - the picture wasn't lydia, but i immediately thought of this thread, so i'm back to check in and see how the hunt has been going

I hope we get to see the ladies you chose at some point!