i am looking for a dancer, for Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lydia

Hi Nijma thank you for posting dear ...i have found already 4 dancers that are gonna be working this contract,but thank you very much for your interest have a nice day Lydia

Nijma

hello friends...i am looking for a dancer that can work in Dubai...i am looking for a good dancer,.....it is for a friend of mine the contract is for longer time like minimum 3 months flight airticket and accomodation will be there
....i garanty that this job is nice ,and clean and i will be always there if you need me,if you are interested let me know...have a nice day Lydia

HI lydia am really intersted in your offer just need more details plz. being dancing for 3 years in Australia Arabic background 23years old this my details.nijma belly dancing home sydney belly dancing lebanese belly dancer arabic belly dancer Plz be free to email me on
Liz_almaali@hotmail.com

maylynn

Hi Lydia, I haven't had much time to check the forums lately but am glad to see that you've found no less than 4 dancers who also love the desert :)

Lydia

Hi Maylinn its ok... i am also not very much ,,here,, i hope you will come to Dubai???please mail me pm thanks dear....

tina111

Hello dear Lydia!
I am engaged in Belly dances.
Could you please write more about this job in Dubai,i am very interested in to work in Dubai.
Sincerely
Kristina

Gharam AL-Cham

Great !!

I'm so happy to know that. The Forum member lives in Dubai tooooo..
I hope so join together here in Dubai social life , frankly speak I feel so boring here in Dubai. NO friends nothing to do.
Kindly contact me if u mind ,
I have an idea to arrange the meeting weekly to share idea and experiences

Lydia

Hello dear friends ,at the moment i realy dont need any more dancers we are full full!! thank you for all the interest,and have a great day...

Rubia

Samba dancer.

Hi I´m Rubia. A brazilian girl that would like very much in work in Dubai. I´m samba dancer with beautyful coloured and shining clothes. If You can´t help me, could You tell me any club that need dancers? I really hope that You can :) Right now I live in Sweden, so You know that. Thanks in advance

Rubia

Lydia

Hi rubia....sorry dear at the moment we have enough dancers for that contract,goodluck with your search,and have a nice day Lydia

Ayah

Hello Ladies,

Im living in dubai, and i would like accompany/ or have a friends with similar interests:)
Im graduated from chareography studio in my country, im dancing since i was 5 , belly dancing since 13 years old, now im 21, studiing and working in dubai:)
my email is:
heartbraker2008@live.com

Cheers:)

nightdancer

Folks-

Lydia has stated multiple times that she has enough, and the job is no longer open. Its rude to keep posting requests that she has to repeat herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.