Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia dubai View Post
    Hi Teela,thanks !! there are many dancers in Dubai ,but its difficult to find someone that is avaliable for a longer time,then many dancers work for agents that makes it diffecult because they hop everyday somewhere else i want somebody realy commited this this job...then most dancers are like the ones in the videoclips like the lady,s from above...but that is realy not what i look for...i keep on trying...my students are all busy and booked so ??again i can still go back and take the lovely,,duet,, mas-zor....from the previous posts !! hahaha have a nice day dear....Lydia
    I don,t know from which country you come from and who are you that you can jouge people like your way but if you want success in your job and your life the first step is to be frank and think deeply when you want say something about people so far in writing.
    Unfortunately persons in your kind who doesn,t know english nature and learn sort of english only from translating with dictionary not only finding a dancer for them could be difficult but also every thing in their life going to be difficult.
    We requesting you to wash your mind first and come back to your dictionary in dept and find out "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF: HOT SEXY DANCERS" and when you find out the meaning please teach those people who follow you with close eyes. because they are not vorced to answer them.
    Secondly Please put your peresent Photo in real age on your web site that when somebody register in your web, face some real thing because the way you think and you write is showing your age more that what we see in the first page. sorry to run a web business need to have more knowlege and experience. better think about some another job and stay in your company as a same stuff and mention that where are you from originaly.Thanks
    Last edited by olichi; 02-23-2009 at 08:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, I don't understand this post. Who is it aimed for? Lydia, Salome??? And what are you saying? And why are you complaining about someone's english when your own post is quite confusing language-wise???
    immer glimmer

Post Thanks / Like

Gisela,

I am inclined to think its a bot.

Post Thanks / Like

Bot or not, it's very rude. And the poster doesn't seem to understand what's really going on in this thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olichi View Post
    I don,t know from which country you come from and who are you that you can jouge people like your way but if you want success in your job and your life the first step is to be frank and think deeply when you want say something about people so far in writing.
    Unfortunately persons in your kind who doesn,t know english nature and learn sort of english only from translating with dictionary not only finding a dancer for them could be difficult but also every thing in their life going to be difficult.
    We requesting you to wash your mind first and come back to your dictionary in dept and find out "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF: HOT SEXY DANCERS" and when you find out the meaning please teach those people who follow you with close eyes. because they are not vorced to answer them.
    Secondly Please put your peresent Photo in real age on your web site that when somebody register in your web, face some real thing because the way you think and you write is showing your age more that what we see in the first page. sorry to run a web business need to have more knowlege and experience. better think about some another job and stay in your company as a same stuff and mention that where are you from originaly.Thanks
    PFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HELLO no idea what you are talking about sorry!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

O Olichi...i was reading your mail again...you seem to be such a nice person!! i wish we could meet up!!!

Post Thanks / Like

But how can it be a bot when it's posted videos of itself?
    immer glimmer

Post Thanks / Like

If the actual user doesn't have a decent security system on their computer, what's called an "attack-bot" could have wormed through, and posted all manner of nastiness, comprised of words found throughought the forum. Basically, the idea is to offend the reader, and amuse the bot-creater. This is normally a targeted attack on the owner of the computer system itself.

However, in seeing that the owner of the account has edited some of their posts, I am going to guess that I may be wrong, and the twins were just salty about not being selected.

Post Thanks / Like

I see, thank's for the explanation, Nightdancer.
    immer glimmer

Post Thanks / Like

Default NIjma

Hi my name Nijma ive being dancing profishonaly for past 3years in Sydney Australia in vinues clubs and special partys.

My dream is to take my dancing charaer to Dubia ti woud be previllage
    and great appournity.And u wont be disppointed.

Thank u and hope to hear from u soon
    . PS 02]0404-642-597
    02]9567-6227
    Welcome to call anytime

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast