i am looking for a dancer, for Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lydia

hello friends...i am looking for a dancer that can work in Dubai...i am looking for a good dancer,.....it is for a friend of mine the contract is for longer time like minimum 3 months flight airticket and accomodation will be there
....i garanty that this job is nice ,and clean and i will be always there if you need me,if you are interested let me know...have a nice day Lydia

masrawy

I'm available ...

Well Lydia since you haven't got any response yet ... :shok:
You have no choice sweety .. I'm available, I'm easily trained too :dance: Ya rab :pray:.. where do I sign?!? :D :D

have a great day only kidding

Lydia

hahahaha ok lets make a duet the 2 of you!! it will be something new in town so a big succes!!!!
have a nice day Lydia

masrawy

Hey Zorba You have to lose the beard I recommend Hallawa :shok: We have to cut a demo fast ...
:lol: :lol:

Salome

Administrator
hello friends...i am looking for a dancer that can work in Dubai...i am looking for a good dancer,.....it is for a friend of mine the contract is for longer time like minimum 3 months flight airticket and accomodation will be there
....i garanty that this job is nice ,and clean and i will be always there if you need me,if you are interested let me know...have a nice day Lydia

When does the contract start? I have three or four good (pro) dancers that would be interested in being considered.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Hey Zorba You have to lose the beard I recommend Hallawa :shok: We have to cut a demo fast ...
:lol: :lol:
I have a nice Andalusian skirt dance we could do as a duette - see if you can borrow a skirt from Tarik... :dance:

Tarik Sultan

I have a nice Andalusian skirt dance we could do as a duette - see if you can borrow a skirt from Tarik... :dance:

All my skirts have two legs with elastic in the ankles..... Hey Lydia, if I want to do it, would I have to shave my legs?

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
All my skirts have two legs with elastic in the ankles..... Hey Lydia, if I want to do it, would I have to shave my legs?
You mean you can fit two dancers into one skirt?!? :shok:

As for your legs, didn't you just shave them for Masrawy? :naghty:

Lydia,
I am interested in this , but I need more information. Like you , I have a lot of rescued animals at my home . I have been performing for almost nine years now. Andrea Deagon knows me and has been my teacher, and mentor.
When will this job begin ,and what is expected of the dancer? Is it a performance job or more of a teaching situation? I can work well with a live band but ,I can use whatever CD music that the job requires too.
This sounds like such a wonderful and interesting place to work and live for a few months.
Kelly (Samra)

Lydia

Hi all gosh just come all of you!!! we make a new,,desert superstars show,,LOL
OK...this is the job...its for a friend of mine,she is the GM from a very big and good company for Dubai gouverment
1 of the projects she is running is a desertcamp where people can go to spend the day or evening or overnight safary.s
its a very good company...in our days they are not all so good some are cheapy,s and bad news
Now this is a very nice company i know them for 17 years that is why i say i garanty that it is good
the dancer will get her airfare we are looking aswell for accomodation for her
then a salaris ofcourse LOL
The contract will be like this ,she performs like 5 or 6 evenings a week
at the desertcamp,around 8 oclock....sometimes with a band sometimes with her cd
it depends on the function
the camp usely has tourists or poeple from the uae that go on safary for fun
Now the contract will start fro tomorow??? hahaha anytime realy .soon as we process her papers for entry
keep in mind that the papers to get a workpermit will go to the cid and israelboycot office first to see if the dancer has not been visiting israel
just keep that in mind
if she has visit israel we are not able to get her a visa or workpermit
Aswell she will not be allowed to perform in any other places by law
so she could not hop and do extra work outside
Because that is the law you cant work for other people than the company that sponsers you to entre the country
But this is a big company so there will be nights that they ask her to perform in more than 1 campsite
I think the contract will start like for 6 months because this is now the seeson
But if they realy like you you end up like me ,this custumer is my costumer now for 17 years,....
i cant do it anymore because i am to busy ,but i still do for them the incentives ..In Dubai there are plenty dancers,But i have suggested to bring some new faces for a change....its a good oportunity you will have the change to explore and see this place ,you will have a nice time for sure
Its differant then the big hotels do,you must love the desert (like me)
You will also get the change to do shows in the hotels i am sure treu this company because they have functions at the hotels sometimes and they ask the dancers to go,but they will still be your boss not the hotel....
then there is no agent in this thing ,you will work strait for the company
i also will not be your agent!!!!!!LOL
nobody takes comission from you ,I realy do this just like a favour for this company,because i hade a great time working with them...
When you will come to Dubai,i will come with you at first to make you comfy and be there at the campsite to see you get what you need
your dressingroom will be a barastyhut (a room made from palmleaves)
so i think i have explaned all
Then if you would ever need anything you can call me at anytime i will be there for you
exept if you get in trouble with the police for hanky panky on the beach!!
So if you think it is interesting for you,for now or the coming months,please send me a message i need to see the dancer do,like put a clip in youtube so i can see ...send me pics,....the dancer must be looking like a dancer do, no miniskirts and high heels please...sorry to say that but i want to be honest ...better go this mail is to long....have a nice day Lydia

Lydia

geuss i have to do with zorba and masrawy!! LOL...GOSH NOBODY LOVES THE DESERT LIKE ME??i am surprised !! LOL

Shanazel

I'd love to see both you and the desert, but my professional dancing days are far, far in the past. I was looking at the pictures on your website a couple of days ago- love the riding the camel to work one. Here we use feet or four wheel drives to get through the desert. Not early so romantic or efficient. :D Do you know, though, that the US gov't imported camels in the 1850s and the army used them for transportation and surveying in the American southwest for several years? Worked great, but then the civil war intervened and the US Camel Corp went west (so to speak- to go west means to die or disappear).

masrawy

how about stage name ..

geuss i have to do with zorba and masrawy!! LOL...GOSH NOBODY LOVES THE DESERT LIKE ME??i am surprised !! LOL

Hey Lydia, I am surprised too .. it does sound like it's a good offer let's hope that they have lots of goats ;) .... now I have to find a stage name. :think: I don't think Mahmoud will go well Over there :rolleyes:

How about Lolita of Long Island ?! :lol::lol:

gisela

Super Moderator
Oh it would be like a dream, if only I was good enough. Anyway, there's no way I could compete against Lolita of Long Island :(. Just watch those miniskirts masrawy. I know you like them on the short side.

:lol:

katebate1

Interested

Wow. Too weird. Just watched an hour long show on the buildings being built in Dubai and went...I WANNA dance THERE! I'm interested. Salome's Rising Stars has some of my information, too, and I'm scheduled for new pics and a pro-video in December (holy money pit). Thanks, Katie

masrawy

The real thing baby ...

Gisela, How did you know about my miniskirt days ... eat your heart out Tarik the bar is too high now and that gose for Zorba too.

Aniseteph this one for You ... look at these legs

Here is my camel picture ....

Lydia

hahaha dont you loove camels !! anyway if interested in the job send me a message to my private mailbox...i am still looking ...have a nice day Lydia

Status
Not open for further replies.