i am looking for a dancer, for Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lydia

hi beebs...not to worry take your time with the video,s ...i still cannot see youtube and they say it will take to the first week of jan till this maincable in egypt is fixed...so i can not watch any clips till then....o the contract will start soon i when i find the soothable candidat...hopefully soon!!! lol

MadamHabib

giggin in Dubai

Hi lydia, this gig sounds like something I have wanted ever since i first started Belly Dancing. I am most expirenced at Classical Egyptian, will try to post some videos showing that.

i am sure you will find a wonderful dancer(s) for the position. how often do gigs like this come up? Have a wonderful Christmas
beebs

Lydia

Hi beebs i dont know if you have read the beginning from this thread...i explain there how and what exact what and why i look for a dancer for this job.... I can tell you this i did this particulair desertcampsite for many years i would go before my hotel work to the desert and then after that i have my show in any of the hotels where i work...its great!! the athmosfhere is fantastic, the people are always nice, everyday you perform for differant people,the staff at the campsite are wunderfull people...sometimes you work for tourist sometimes business people ,family gatherings,insentivs, are differant nationality,s...people that do weddings at the campsite...if the group is smaller you dance with playback music ...if the group is bigger i send my band.....so you work with them....honestly this job is a dream come treu for dancers that are realy in this work because they love to dance....and dancing is their passion and they live for this passion...the dancer will not regret that she takes this contract i promise you!!......i did this for many years ,i just dont have the time anymore i have to much on my plate lately i can not fit it all in....

nwra

if need a good ballydancer call me my number is 1 403 400 3992 am ready to dance any time you wanat i can dance all dfrent kind of dance;)

da Sage

how are you my name is annaliese im kinda good at dancing my videos on on my youtube at <clipped to maintain her privacy if A. wishes to edit/delete her youtube link>

Do your parents know you're putting those videos up on youtube?

You're a pretty girl, you don't need to put that kind of video up where everyone can see it, just to get attention. At least wait until you're 18, then make people pay to watch.

Last edited:

Lydia

Hi Gisela yes it was dificult...but i have picked 4 dancers already so its getting there .....1 wil start to work this month!!

karena

Ooo how exciting! Can you tell us who any of them are, for those who have been nosily following this thread ;)

Mya

i saw a trinidadian's blog the other day and she went to dubai and saw a dancer in the desert - the picture wasn't lydia, but i immediately thought of this thread, so i'm back to check in and see how the hunt has been going :D

I hope we get to see the ladies you chose at some point!

olichi

Hi Teela,thanks !! there are many dancers in Dubai ,but its difficult to find someone that is avaliable for a longer time,then many dancers work for agents that makes it diffecult because they hop everyday somewhere else i want somebody realy commited this this job...then most dancers are like the ones in the videoclips like the lady,s from above...but that is realy not what i look for...i keep on trying...my students are all busy and booked so ??again i can still go back and take the lovely,,duet,, mas-zor....from the previous posts !! hahaha have a nice day dear....Lydia

I don,t know from which country you come from and who are you that you can jouge people like your way but if you want success in your job and your life the first step is to be frank and think deeply when you want say something about people so far in writing.
Unfortunately persons in your kind who doesn,t know english nature and learn sort of english only from translating with dictionary not only finding a dancer for them could be difficult but also every thing in their life going to be difficult.
We requesting you to wash your mind first and come back to your dictionary in dept and find out "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF: HOT SEXY DANCERS" and when you find out the meaning please teach those people who follow you with close eyes. because they are not vorced to answer them.
Secondly Please put your peresent Photo in real age on your web site that when somebody register in your web, face some real thing because the way you think and you write is showing your age more that what we see in the first page. sorry to run a web business need to have more knowlege and experience. better think about some another job and stay in your company as a same stuff and mention that where are you from originaly.Thanks

Last edited:

gisela

Super Moderator
Sorry, I don't understand this post. Who is it aimed for? Lydia, Salome??? And what are you saying? And why are you complaining about someone's english when your own post is quite confusing language-wise???

da Sage

Bot or not, it's very rude. And the poster doesn't seem to understand what's really going on in this thread.:rolleyes:

Lydia

I don,t know from which country you come from and who are you that you can jouge people like your way but if you want success in your job and your life the first step is to be frank and think deeply when you want say something about people so far in writing.
Unfortunately persons in your kind who doesn,t know english nature and learn sort of english only from translating with dictionary not only finding a dancer for them could be difficult but also every thing in their life going to be difficult.
We requesting you to wash your mind first and come back to your dictionary in dept and find out "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF: HOT SEXY DANCERS" and when you find out the meaning please teach those people who follow you with close eyes. because they are not vorced to answer them.
Secondly Please put your peresent Photo in real age on your web site that when somebody register in your web, face some real thing because the way you think and you write is showing your age more that what we see in the first page. sorry to run a web business need to have more knowlege and experience. better think about some another job and stay in your company as a same stuff and mention that where are you from originaly.Thanks

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HELLO no idea what you are talking about sorry!!!!

Lydia

O Olichi...i was reading your mail again...you seem to be such a nice person!! i wish we could meet up!!!

nightdancer

If the actual user doesn't have a decent security system on their computer, what's called an "attack-bot" could have wormed through, and posted all manner of nastiness, comprised of words found throughought the forum. Basically, the idea is to offend the reader, and amuse the bot-creater. This is normally a targeted attack on the owner of the computer system itself.

However, in seeing that the owner of the account has edited some of their posts, I am going to guess that I may be wrong, and the twins were just salty about not being selected.

Nijma

NIjma

Hi my name Nijma ive being dancing profishonaly for past 3years in Sydney Australia in vinues clubs and special partys.

My dream is to take my dancing charaer to Dubia ti woud be previllage
and great appournity.And u wont be disppointed.

Thank u and hope to hear from u soon
. PS 02]0404-642-597
02]9567-6227
Welcome to call anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.