part time job

we are professional show dancers in Dubai looking for part time job

Last edited:

Lydia

I am not looking for ,,hot sexy best bellydancers in dubai,,
I am looking for DANCERS!! i mean real dancers
Have a nice day!:mad:

teela

Thank you Lydia for your response to those young ladies. Their youtube video indicated they really didn't know what you were looking for. Wish I could do it but I"m too old and already working at a regular job. I hope you find someone .

Lydia

Hi Teela,thanks !! there are many dancers in Dubai ,but its difficult to find someone that is avaliable for a longer time,then many dancers work for agents that makes it diffecult because they hop everyday somewhere else i want somebody realy commited this this job...then most dancers are like the ones in the videoclips like the lady,s from above...but that is realy not what i look for...i keep on trying...my students are all busy and booked so ??again i can still go back and take the lovely,,duet,, mas-zor....from the previous posts !! hahaha have a nice day dear....Lydia

katebate1

You're still waiting? ACK!!!!! I don't know what's going on, then. I'll try sending it again, and let me see if I can get my Dec date moved up! AAAAACCCCKKKK!

Lydia

Well I would do it, but I have a feeling they would want me to shave my legs! Think they would be interested in a Tito look alike?

dont worry Tariq i wax your legs just before the show ,so shymmi,s become natural !!hahahahThanks dear!!!

Lydia

Hi Kate yes i did find them ,but i am not in dubai at the moment....i will go back in 5 days time and show your clip and pics to the lady that is the gm from the company...i will mail you private,thanks and have a nice day

CarrieKonyha

Dubai Bellydance

I just got back from Dubai and loved it. Would definately be interested in going back and working. Please contact me with details. Visit my website for video clips of my dancing at Gaiadance.net

Carrie

CarrieKonyha

Im interested

Hi Lydia

I saw your post on needing a bellydancer in Dubai and I am interested in more info. I just got back from visiting there and loved it. I am planning on going back yearly and want to work while I am there. Please send me details of the dance job you are offering and I would love info on other dance jobs available. I am interested in performing at really high end venues especially in the Jumeirah beach area. I danced at the Jumeirah beach resort when I was there last week and loved it! Please see my website for info on me and to see video clips of me performing at Gaiadance.net

karena

Does anyone else watch this with avid interest? You'll have to keep us updated Lydia - I want to know what happens!

Lydia

Does anyone else watch this with avid interest? You'll have to keep us updated Lydia - I want to know what happens!

Hi Karena,i am terrible!! very picky!!LOL..i got lots of privatemails,but not everybody likes to work in the desert,most dancers that mail me want the glamour and the fancy hotels in Dubai...LOL THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE MISSING!
I have to be honest i realy look for a dancer that i know will be succesfull here i know what this customer want...beside that she is a good friend of mine so i want to make sure i pick the dancer that fits ,,the bill,,.....i am also concerned about the dancer ..must be the correct caracter otherwise she will not be happy here so i think about both sides....its not easy to make a choice but for sure i will keep you posted...its looking good!!...how nice you noticed this mail and keep track ,thank you and have a nice day Lydia

karena

That sounds good and caring not terrible to me. Honest to people on both sides of the deal, and not fooling people about the situation just to get a quick solution. Respect to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.