Post Thanks / Like

Default Ahoj from the Czech republic!

Hi everyone, my fellow belly dancers
    I have just registered on this forum and it would be good to say something about myself before I start contributing to discussions. I am an intermediate dancer, I am learning a mixture of the belly dancing styles (Turkish, Egyptian, Tunisian...). I have found myself in this fascinating way of moving our body. I'd like to become good at it but I don't know how. I go to courses but the problem is that they are only once a week and I'd like to practice belly dancing with an experienced "teacher" at least three times a week - to learn more and faster and better. Oh my, I have started talking tooo much, well sorry then, girls! Enjoy dancing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum Wardi Gamila, Any questions you have will be answered in some way I am sure. We are a friendly bunch most of the time So jump right in with your posts!
    ~Mosaic

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome !!!!
    And enjoy reading and learning and having fun in this wonderfull forum.

You are lucky, you have excellent teachers in Czech Republic !!!
    You can contact Carolina Orientální tance , břišní tanec - kurzy - břišní tance - orientální tanec - orientalni brisni tanec tance

kisses
    Maria Aya

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and welcome,
    Have you spoken to your teacher about private lessons? Many teachers do offer this. It's a great way to learn too, as it's a very intensive 1:1. It is normally more expensive than a normal class, but you do get so much more out of it.
    Also if any dancers that you admire have teaching DVD's, then this is also a great way to practise.
    Good Luck.
    Smiles to you.
    Lotus Dancer.