Ya salaaaam!how beautiful!

Talianya

I start with an arabic greeting as we bellydancers often forget that the arabic words of our songs should be the ispiration source of our movements :) I'm from italy and dance since 2000, i'm a stylist too and have just started to sell my costumes and also some egyptian sets on ebay, as my friends asking for costuming became too much..so i opened a shop!:dance: hope to share with u interesting news and suggestions

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Ya salaam right back!:D Welcome to the forum Talianya
You sound like a fun and cheerful lady.

Do post a couple of your costume pics in the costume forum, we all looove to drool over costumes!:lol:
~Mosaic

Lotus Dancer

Hello and welcome,
Yes please give us more information on your costumes.
Where do we look for them?
I am wanting to put some tribal head-dress on ebay too (flowers, feathers, shells etc...) any tips?
Great to meet you.
Welcome to the forum.
Lotus Dancer.

Talianya

With pleasure Lotus! You can find my in 2 ways, directly from Il mio mondo eBay - talianya
on ebay italy or here on ebay.com or just search for my name in google or in ebay users.
About selling on ebay you have to read well all the rules of the site and to calculate your management expenses. Ebay is quite costly..but less if you sell low cost items. Remember to choose a precise title for your items to make people easily reach them, and to add beautiful pics using services like Photobucket that allows you to put many many pics in your selling page with no expenses.:cool:

Last edited:

Lotus Dancer

Thanks Talianya
I'm very excited about venturing into ebay!!!
Your tips have been great.
Off now to check out your shop.
Smiles to you.
Lotus Dancer.