Salome's store is closing - 12% off

Salome

Administrator
Dear forum members,

Anatoliy and I wanted to let you all know that we are closing our online store, Belly Dance Store. It's a slow process that begun early this month and we should be finished by next month around this time, if not before.

The store is/was a success but we just have WAY TO MUCH on our plate. Between administering the forum, OD.net, the instructors directory, my teaching and performing schedule, the talent agency, plus a few new projects that I'm really eager to start, there is not enough time in the day to do it all! Even with two of us and volunteers. I'm least attached to the store, something has to be amputated and the store is it. I'm not sorry or sad to see it go, it was fun while it lasted but we are ready to move on.

We'd like to sell as much of the stock as possible before it's over and thought we would offer a discount to forum members (and lurkers too). In fact, you are welcome to pass the coupon on to your friends, students or whoever.

If you buy something from us, you'll get a 12% discount if you enter this coupon code in the indicated field during check out: bdforum

The discount applies to every item in the store and there is no minimum purchase required.

We ship anywhere in the world. USA it's a flat 5 bucks and abroad it's 5 dollars plus 2 additional dollars for each item.

If an item is shown in the store, it's in stock and we are still selling it. The items we've closed are no longer displayed. We are removing a couple of items each day, so if you've got your eye on a particular item I wouldn't wait.

All financial transactions, be it paypal, debit, or credit, are processed by paypal. None of your information is seen, saved, hosted or processed etc. by us/our store.

So there you have it :)

jenc

Sorry to hear that as you have some very nice stuff and very reasonable internatonal shipping. Glad everything else is going so well though!!

Mya

Hello Salome,

having a problem with the shipping - paypal keeps putting the country as Trinidad and Tobago because that's where the credit card is from but the address is in the US so International Shipping charges are applying where it's not international.

Don't mean to be a pest over a few dollars, but with our exchange rate, those few dollars a third of what it would cost me to clear the dvds when they're delivered. Any ideas?

Salome

Administrator
Hey all,

just a quick note to let folks know that the closure will be total by November 30th. Lot's of things have come down, but there are still hollywood music dvd's, cd's, tamalyn dallal's stuff and Michelle Joyce products up, along with a few others.

Salome

Administrator
3 new DVD's

We added some new products. We were sorting through inventory (packing stuff actually) and I found 3 different DVD's we had not added yet.

Seven Veils

Luscious - The Bellydance Workout for Beginners

Chakra Dance Flow - Movement Meditation

Salome

Administrator
Tomorrow is the last day, we'll close at midnight. All orders that come through this weekend will be shipped out Monday morning :cool: