Hi From New Jersey!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi Cindy, welcome to the forum. Yes it is a great site. Lots of really nice folk are members, so hop right in and post away.
~Mosaic

CecMarie

Hello!

Hello everyone,
I'm from South Jersey. I've been watching Shimmy on FitTV and love the movements. Does anyone have any recommendations for which DVDs to buy? There are so many out there to choose from.

Thanks!
CecMarie

Sayyadina

I'm in NJ too! I'm in North Jersey though, the New York City Metro area. I am unsure where to find events but my instructor said to just do web searches. It's nice to see/read some neighbors! :)

Gia al Qamar

I'm in NJ too! I'm in North Jersey though, the New York City Metro area. I am unsure where to find events but my instructor said to just do web searches. It's nice to see/read some neighbors! :)

Hello to you too!!!
With whom are you studying? We're a wonderful supportive community here in Northern NJ!!! I'm sure that we'll meet soon!!!
Gia

Shanazel

I accidently called New Jersey on the phone one time...

Welcome to all of you! I think Tarik is a NJ boy, too, isn't he?

PrincessWarrior

Hello All,

I am new on board also. I am from Montclair, NJ and have taken lessons at the Starlite Lounge in Nutley.

Last edited:

*LlamaBear*

Greetings from West Texas, USA

Hey Yall,

Im from west Texas, im fairly new to belly dancing
I took a belly dancing class for a couple months when I lived in NM.
I moved back to Texas last October and belly dancing is not very known in this area so it was hard finding a studio. Well a really good dance studio brought in an instructor so of course I am joining again :) Im excited to get better!
and This site seems really interesting! Looking forward to some good conversation! :)