fun building-game!

Moon

I love that game! :D
Played it a while ago, so now I occasionally have fun checking out other people's designs.

karena

Nooooo!
Who reminded me of this! I was doing this after Gisela's post and then managed to put it out of my mind. Stuff like this really isn't my strong point, so I got stuck pretty soon with my limited range of methods.
I will try and put it out of my mind again! ;):lol:

Moon

If you get stuck you can always get some inspiration of what others have came up with. That is why I like it, just have fun playing around and not being unable to continue when it doesn't work out.

karena

I've looked at others but just don't understand them :confused: I can't work out all the pivot this way, then that business :confused:

gisela

Super Moderator
I'm very happy to have managed all the free levels because then I can go on with my life:lol: My boyfriend got all annoyed one saturday, because I was at the computer all the time. Then I showed him the game and he got stuck as well and spent the rest of the evening building weird little "wagons" and catapults. Then he showed it to his parents and they keep talking about it now :D