Thought-provoking belly dance costumes (TPBDC) Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amulya

*Sigh* those are ultra-pretty! It makes my day, and my day was already good: the sun is shining and I feel good!

I especially like that blue one, I want one! Oh well, I can dream :)

Zaghareet

Some Ebay finds!

Hearts in all the right places:

Hmmm, im not really sure that that silvery thing should go there:

Well fitting:

Daimona

Hm.. poor doll.. I'm sure she would've been happier with a skirt on (even if it isn't included in the costume). ;)

Too much draperies and fringes for my taste, but without them (and a proper skirt), most of them are good (makes me wish I had a body that would look good in bedlahs again).

Last edited:

PracticalDancer

Then lets add some!

I find these especially inspiring and provoke only good thoughts from me. :D

(Of course they're professional costumes I can't possibly afford right now... and I don't have their bodies either but hey.)

The brown Bella actually took my breath away! stunning!

Amulya

I went looking for belly dance witch costumes for Amulya and found this bit of scary theater:

Tribal Fusion Belly Dance Witch Doctor

Also found this- definitely the ugliest pair of jeans I've seen in a long, long time, and working in a barn, I've seen some pretty bad jeans.

YouTube - arabic belly dance witch is most beautifull girl doing on the stag

What a weird choice of music in the first clip...

The jeans.....*vomit*. Belly dance in jeans is not the best idea anyway.

I actually need a picture of a scary costume :D

Hmmm, im not really sure that that silvery thing should go there:

I got that thing! It's a belt and as belt it looks quite good. I bought it from another belly dancer and it came with a very unfortunate 'bra', which I will take apart one day to make something else out of it.

Costumes

Thought provoking, but good...

I like them, they are Neckelmann costumes, well probably from the same source where Neckelmann get theirs from.
However, I have heard that the bra's need a bit of work on them: reinforcing the straps and cups.
But I agree you have to have a long torso for those costumes

Last edited:

indrayu

thought-provoking choreographies

Do we need a dedicated thread? The bellydancing witch doctors and their friends and classmates in the audience might have had fun, but something is missing when you watch the video cold...

But then, one or two of mine might just end up there :confused:

Amulya

I watched the whole clip and still don't get it. Maybe I am just too tired to notice, please tell what it is!

Amulya

Haha, yes indeed pretty scary. However it is not a belly dance costume :p I know I am picky, it needs to be a belly dance costume. I think the one I had was orange with black and looked like a pumpkin.

Shanazel

I think it was listed as Halloween belly dance. Hmm. Maybe it was Halloween Goth since I typed in Halloween Goth Belly Dance Costumes.

Ha. I'm having a Samhain party the 29th. Wonder what my students who know me as a dyed in the wool Am Oriental type would do if I turned up in Elder Goth Belly Dance costume?

Amulya

It would be fun to surprise them :D

I have a goth belly dance costume, but I don't think I'd wear that, unless I use a different top.

Zaghareet

I looove Randa Kamel, but she always chooses the worst costumes! This one is horrible, and it really made me think about what a suiting last name she has. You see, Kamel- Camel, camel... Haha, i´m so funny! Oh yes. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.