Page 202 of 290 FirstFirst ... 102152192196197198199200201202203204205206207208212252 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2893
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    If I ever make a peacock costume, I want those tail feathers fanning out behind me just like on the real bird.
    Hihihi, i can just imagine how that looks like when you move. Hilarious!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeLady View Post
    My thoughts are very, very provoked by this one "Belly Dance Costumes | Belly Dance Store.com: Raqia Hassan (10402)"

The bra takes precarious looking to a whole new level, it has embellishments that remind me of vomit on one side, and some others that might be inappropriate snakes, and the whole ensemble comes in pond-slime coloured animal print. Eek!
    I love your description!!!! The long sparse strands of fringe on one boob is odd too. The color, however....I like...., but I have been corrupted by questionable costumes for many many years, so don't take my opinion too serious.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a pretty one! I don't like the little pink flowers all over it though...

This one is a little odd, I think the dangly things on the bra should be removed and then it's ok.

Post Thanks / Like

This one is a little odd, I think the dangly things on the bra should be removed and then it's ok.

[/QUOTE]
    The staring fishy eyes!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes eyes! But I suspect there are peek holes in that bra

Paris, FRANCE or Cairo, EGYPT or Bratislava, SLOVAKIA
    Post Thanks / Like

Amulya you are looking at too many TPBC I think there are no peek holes, it's just plain white fabric there and since it is the same colour as the mannequin doll, it looks like there is no fabric.
    But I agree that the dangly coins don't really add to the beauty of the costume

Post Thanks / Like

My eyes definitely can use some pleasing costumes now!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't care for the white one; it looks awkward, stiff, and the eyes don't do much for the overall appearance, peekaboo or not.

I'm off to look for beautiful costumes. Here lately it seems they all look alike: straight lycra skirts and minimal decoration. I want something opulent, yea even unto decadent- but pretty.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    I don't care for the white one; it looks awkward, stiff, and the eyes don't do much for the overall appearance, peekaboo or not.

I'm off to look for beautiful costumes. Here lately it seems they all look alike: straight lycra skirts and minimal decoration. I want something opulent, yea even unto decadent- but pretty.
    I like the minimal ones too, I used to hate them, but they are expensive for something minimal and easy to make yourself... I am planning on one in a creamy color: I already have the skirt from another costume, but if I make a bra from the material that is left I have another costume! I have some left over kuchi jewelry I will use so it becomes another tribaret cossie.
    First need to finish my aqua belly dance dress.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Amulya View Post
    My eyes definitely can use some pleasing costumes now!
    Then lets add some!

I find these especially inspiring and provoke only good thoughts from me.

(Of course they're professional costumes I can't possibly afford right now... and I don't have their bodies either but hey.)