Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

My current teacher/troupe leader is really big on bellydance aerobics....while I'm decently fit despite my size 18 body, she kicks my butt every time. Something about drilling really fast for extended periods of time just makes my muscles scream (but my brain die of boredom).

Post Thanks / Like

I love belly dance. To learn the moves correctly so that I can dance well with emotion to the music, hopefully in the near future, hehe. I also like the drilling for extended periods and actually like the pain that comes with it, same as with my sports. I wonder why I'm like this

Post Thanks / Like

I don't consider myself fit. I'm healthy, but I have quite bad stamina. I never run except when I have to catch a bus. I ride my bike rather slowly, especially in cold weather cause then I get trouble breathing.
    However I can keep up with a 6 hour bellydance class. When I go out I can also dance for hours. I don't really know why, maybe because dancing is fun?

Post Thanks / Like

This is eally weird. I have to pant, cos I get breathless doing any sort of exercise not to music - even running fast. BUT I can sing whilst doing aerobics to music. SOOOOOOOO all my exercise is BD

Post Thanks / Like

Just imagine forcing yourself to do something you really don't have the heart and joy for, ewwww...

I believe that if one truly enjoys the activity, it's going to be much less tiresome and even if you begin feeling tired, you'd still want for more. For me, music does play a big part like in belly dancing or just dancing on the dance floor until the wee hours of the morning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12