Thread: Meet and Greet

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Meet and Greet

Hello from the Sunshine Coast, Australia
    I joined the forum a couple of months ago and recently looked at my profile. My friends list empty, not created any albums, not a member of any groups, haven't received any visitor messages. So a Reggie rent-a-friend situation!! Seems it is time to dive in and say hello and make myself known. I am an avid orientale dancer - have been for approximately 12 years. I was captivated by orientale dance after many years as a member of a contemporary dance company (jazz and modern ballet). For me, orientale dance surpasses all others. I have my own dance school Bella Bellydance School on the Sunshine Coast in sunny Queensland, Australia. We have a beautiful new dance studio "The Palace", which is exclusively ours. It is such a lovely venue for women to transport their souls and enjoy the music, dance, and comaraderie of other beautiful goddesses. My 'regular' job is a behavioural scientist - mainly doing research for large organisations. I am happiest dancing!! I am looking forward to participating in many interesting discussions about this ancient dance form, across the globe.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum! Love the description of your dance studio
    and classes. Wish I were closer-would take a class.

Greeting from Massachusetts where it is 19 degrees F and
    frost on the ground. I'd rather be dancing at "The Palace"
    this morning.

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Usha,

welcome to the forum, I look forward to seeing you on the boards

Post Thanks / Like

Hi from freezing cold Melbourne ...uggghh .. I wish I was in QLD that is for sure! I actually have the heating on! Unbelievable! here it is just a few days away from "official summer" ...decidedly nasty this weather Anyway a warm welcome to the forum.
    ~Mosaic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Meet & Greet

Thank you for the warm greetings lovely dancers.
    Have a great weekend!!
    Usha

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Usha,

I am also quite new to the BD Forum. I enjoy reading the posts, and I am really not very active and I guess I do need to change that! I just keep forgetting to post.

Welcome again.

Sue

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Usha,

I'm a brand new member here and am hoping to make some friends and learn from other dancers around the world. I enjoyed checking out your website. Your studio sounds lovely!

I've been dancing for about 10 years now and teaching for 8. I'm the instructor/choreographer for a local troupe. Our studio is in a barn would you believe It's actually a lovely space. We perform at local fairs and fundraisers and also dance at local nursing homes at least once a month.

I hope to talk with you more on various forum threads.

Rassi

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Usha, welcome to the forum! Don't worry about the empty friends' list or lack of albums - the main action takes place on the discussion boards anyways. I hope you'll enjoy your stay!