Meet and Greet

Usha

Hello from the Sunshine Coast, Australia
I joined the forum a couple of months ago and recently looked at my profile. My friends list empty, not created any albums, not a member of any groups, haven't received any visitor messages. So a Reggie rent-a-friend situation!! Seems it is time to dive in and say hello and make myself known. I am an avid orientale dancer - have been for approximately 12 years. I was captivated by orientale dance after many years as a member of a contemporary dance company (jazz and modern ballet). For me, orientale dance surpasses all others. I have my own dance school Bella Bellydance School on the Sunshine Coast in sunny Queensland, Australia. We have a beautiful new dance studio "The Palace", which is exclusively ours. It is such a lovely venue for women to transport their souls and enjoy the music, dance, and comaraderie of other beautiful goddesses. My 'regular' job is a behavioural scientist - mainly doing research for large organisations. I am happiest dancing!! I am looking forward to participating in many interesting discussions about this ancient dance form, across the globe.

zahra

Welcome to the forum! Love the description of your dance studio
and classes. Wish I were closer-would take a class.

Greeting from Massachusetts where it is 19 degrees F and
frost on the ground. I'd rather be dancing at "The Palace"
this morning.

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi from freezing cold Melbourne ...uggghh .. I wish I was in QLD that is for sure! I actually have the heating on! Unbelievable! here it is just a few days away from "official summer" ...decidedly nasty this weather:( Anyway a warm welcome to the forum.
~Mosaic

Usha

Meet & Greet

Thank you for the warm greetings lovely dancers.
Have a great weekend!!
Usha

suzquuu

Hello Usha,

I am also quite new to the BD Forum. I enjoy reading the posts, and I am really not very active :redface: and I guess I do need to change that! I just keep forgetting to post.

Welcome again.

Sue

Rassi

Hi Usha,

I'm a brand new member here and am hoping to make some friends and learn from other dancers around the world. I enjoyed checking out your website. Your studio sounds lovely!

I've been dancing for about 10 years now and teaching for 8. I'm the instructor/choreographer for a local troupe. Our studio is in a barn would you believe :lol: It's actually a lovely space. We perform at local fairs and fundraisers and also dance at local nursing homes at least once a month.

I hope to talk with you more on various forum threads.

Rassi

Safran

Hello Usha, welcome to the forum! Don't worry about the empty friends' list or lack of albums - the main action takes place on the discussion boards anyways. I hope you'll enjoy your stay!