Who have you danced for?

Lydia

there is nothing sadder then a veil,that is for sale......ZORBA !! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM??? yes yes yes so treu!!!! how can you sell your veil ?? your best friend!!have a nice day Lydia

Shanazel

I assume the veil attacked Zorba in some way- tripped him up, knotted around his throat, grabbed his butt once too often. Some veils are simply incorrigible and should be tied in knots and consigned to the back of the closet.:naghty:

Caroline_afifi

I remember a certain infamous person from my area who taught her class about what you can do with knotted veils... non would be fit for re-sale I assure you. :shok:

Shira will back me up, as she has also heard these accounts first hand! :lol:

Sorry, it was the knotted veil thing that brought back bad memories.

lizaj

I remember a certain infamous person from my area who taught her class about what you can do with knotted veils... non would be fit for re-sale I assure you. :shok:

Shira will back me up, as she has also heard these accounts first hand! :lol:

Sorry, it was the knotted veil thing that brought back bad memories.

mmmm now I wonder....;)

Yshka

Moon said:
Mostly for quite some people who I don't know but who were probably family/friends of some of the other dancers or just random interested people. For the rest my own family, some friends and my boyfriend which was most important/scary for me. And ofcourse my teachers and some other dancers I didn't know very well but who's compliments mean the most to me, because they actually know what they're talking about and don't just try to be nice.

I danced for Moon!!!!:cool: